一是语法方面，主要测试动词时态和语态，主谓一致，非谓语动词，短语动词；名词，代词的各种形式，形容词和副词以及比较等级的用法；连词、冠词、介词，固定搭配；简单句、并列句和复合句，以及倒装、省略句等。二是在行文逻辑方面，主要考查人物的性别及相应的指代代词或物的数量及相应的指代代词的一致，句子的并列、递进、转折、因果关系等的相应关联词；时间的先后顺序等 . 短文改错解题策略：
1）An English lady was finally decided that she really should learn to drive.
2） Now my picture and prize is hanging in the library.
3）She liked it very much and reads it to the class.
4)Of course, when my mother was asked, “Have you…”
5)Books may be keep for four weeks.
6)Charles and Linda were seeing near the top of the building.
1)Kate covered it with a lot of Christmas light
2)…so that I’ll get good marks in all my subject.
3)Good health is person’s most valuable possession.
4)Some people read the books or watch television while others have sports
5) We stopped to rest for a while and to drink some waters from a stream.
6) We climb everywhere, not only in America. We have been to Europe many time.
7) There are branch library in many villages.
8) I hope that you two could come and visit us some times soon.
1) I just smiled to me and thought , “What can I do ?”
2) Finally, the men threw away most of his clothes to save themselves
3) I read your e-mail to my parents and showed them the photo you sent it to me .
4)I liked those classes because I felt that it helped me.
5)And they must not break the rules too often if we want to win the game.
1.He came back lately last night.
2. I would describe myself as shy and quietly.
3. He asked angry if we had finished the work.
4. Charles said, “As soon as I see a real tall building, I want to climb it.
5. He practiced hard and past the driving-test.
6. I’m sure we’ll have a wonderfully time.
7. Unfortunate，there are too many people in my family.
8.The beautiful of the lake attracts us a lot.
1.We tried to fix it and there was nothing we could do.
2.I told Mother, Father, Sister, all my friends here what a great time I had.
3.It is a very important exam but I can’t afford to fail it.
4.She was smiling but nodding at me.
5.The market at the corner of Friendship Street and
Xinhua Road has given way to a supermarket. Besides
the bookstore next to our middle school is still there.
6.It started to rise higher again. So it was still too close
to the water.
7.I’d like to stay there for half a month, visiting places
of interest or practicing my English as well.
1.Because the help you gave me that summer ,my life changed.
2. When a young man starts to earn his own living ,he can no longer expect others to pay his food .
3. At Christmas Eve, Jim went with his father to choose a Christmas tree.
4.After five years away in my hometown, I find that …
5.As you are very popularly with us Chinese high school students, we’d like to invite for you to the exhibition.
6. , so they are very strict in their children.
7. …so that we can help each other on the course work.
1.My parents love me… and will do all they can make sure…
2. We fed monkeys, visiting temples and told stories.
3. Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was learning to express myself in simple English.
4. I just want to thank you for helping me becoming a different person .
5.Looking forward to hear from you soon.
6.I have often dreamed of talk face to face with you.
7. Play football not only makes us grow up tall and strong but also …
1.As a result, people in the modern world generally live much more longer than
people in the past.
2.Suddenly, I caught a sight of my English teacher.
3. My teacher advised me to keep my diary.
4. I don’t know that they don’t like to talk with me.
5. I think I’d email you and let you know what things are going.
6. I live in Beijing，where is the capital of China.
7. It was turned out to be her own cup, that she’d left on the shelf by mistake. Dear Ms Smith,
I am secretary of the City Student Union (CSU). We were organizing an art exhibition for high school students in city. This will be held on the 9th of July in the Exhibition Hall of Beihai. More than 1000 painting will be on show, but high school students and teachers from all the eight districts will come to the event. As you are very popularly with us Chinese high school students, we’d like to invite for you to the exhibition. We would be grateful when you could join them that day.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Most families in China hoped their single children will have a happy future, so they are very strict in their children. So do teachers in schools! Many children are given so much homework that they have hardly any spare time have sports. The children are forbidden to do anything but to study. No wonder so many children are tired of lessons. Some even attack or kill his parents and teachers! I believe many people already read this kind of news in newspapers or magazines. Shouldn’t we draw lesson from the accidents? Now our government is carry out a plan to solve the education problems.
On January 5th, the students in our school visited Robot World, which we saw a great diversity
of robot. It was amazed that those robots could do a great number of things just like real people,
including playing chess, playing piano and drawing pictures. What’s more, the robots were of
different kinds and shapes, which made us excited. At addition, that excited me most was the show
given by a group of robots. They danced just as if they are dancers on the stage. By visiting
Robot World, I have learned a lot of about robots, especial about their functions and shapes. This
visit has made a strong impression on me and I’m eager to learning more about robots in the
Christine was just a girl in one of my classes. I never knew much abouther except for that she
was strange. She didn’t talk many. Her hair was blackand purple, and she worn black sports
shoes and a black sweater, although in thesummer. She was, in fact, rather attractively, and she
never seemed care what the rest of us thought about her. Like the rest of my classmate, I didn’t
really want to get closed to her. It was only when we did their chemistry project together that I
begin to understand why Christine dressed the way she did .
C Today we had a chemistry test. I found the test difficulty, but I tried hardly to do it. Suddenly Mary, my best friend, asking me to let her to copy my answers. After think for some time, I let her copy my answers. But after the test, all of us were called to the teacher’s office. The teacher was angry because we had same answers in the tests. We were warned not to cheat again so she would need to see our parents. I was very upset. I didn’t cheat. I was just helping a friend. Why does she punish me?
As we all know it, many children have to spend their weekends and holidays attending
various training courses though they are unwilling to. That’s why their parents don’t want
him to fall behind at the starting line. Instead, they hope their children are equipping with as
many skills as possible. Therefore they won’t lose face when comparing their children with
others’. Beside, they are sure these extra classes will help their children standing out and
become more competitive in the future. Actually, it was unwise to force children to do that
they don’t like. Too many training classes will be heavy burden for children. Parents
shouldn’t push their children too hardly.
Last summer I go to America and studied at a language school. I had manywonderful
experience, but I also had a sad one. One day, the school held party, where I invited
to talk about Tianjin. After that they asked me a lot of things about China. But I co
uldn’t explain them with English clearly. I felt sadly. I learnt a lesson from this exper
ience. I have already studied English for eight years, I can’t use it very good. I must
work hard to improve my spoken English so that I will not be able to communicate
freely with foreigners. I hopeI can be a bridge between China and others countries in
Dear Li Hua,
Your problem is a common one among middle school students. Maybe the following advices
can help you. First in all, believe in yourself. Your greatest problem is that you lack
self-confidence. The first thing you must do is to smile at your classmates. One smile speaks loud
about your wish to make friends than any word. Your smiles will show that you are friendly to
him. Next, trying talking with a student who is as shy as you or who share the same interest as
you.You can discuss your studies with a classmate, and you can talk your hobbies as well. Unles
s anyone is in trouble, you should be ready to help him or her. Once if you have confidence, you
can make as many friends as possibly.
The American Civil War came to end in the year 1 86 5，which the Northerners
beat the Southerner．However，even today，many Southerners had not forgotten their
defeat．Once some American tourists were visiting to the battle field of the Civil War
with Stella，a woman guide from the South．She kept tell smiles about how the Southern
soldiers had survived powerfully forces of the Northemer Finally，a tourist，who were
the North，stopped Stella and said，“And surely，the Northerners must have won at
least one victory．
第二句：amazed改为amazing； piano前加 the
第五句：they are---they were
Christine was just a girl in one of my classes. I never knew much about
rang. She didn’t talk much
, I didn’t really classmates
第3处：asking改为asked 第4处：to copy改为copy
第7处：same改为the same 第8处：tests改为test
As we all know it(删掉), many children have to spend their weekends and holidays attending various training courses though they are unwilling to. That’s why(because) their parents don’t want him(them) to fall behind at the starting line. Instead, they hope their children are equipping(equipped) with as many skills as possible. Therefore they won’t lose face when comparing their children with others’. Beside(Besides), they are sure these extra classes will help their children standing(stand) out and become more competitive in the future. Actually, it was(is) unwise to force children to do that(what) they don’t like. Too many training classes will be(a) heavy burden for children. Parents shouldn’t push their children too hardly(hard). E
Last summer I to America and studied at a language 56.
school. I had many wonderful but I also 57. had a sad one. One day, the school held∧party, where 58.I ∧ invited to talk about Tianjin. After that they asked me a lot of 59.
things about China. But I couldn’t explain them English 60.clearly. I felt I learnt a lesson from this experience. I 61.
have already studied English for eight years, ∧I can’t use it 62. very I must work hard to improve my spoken English 63.
so that I
not be able to communicate freely with foreigners. 64.
I hope I can a bridge between China and countries 65.
in the future.
76. advices-advice 77. first in all-first of all 78. loud-louder 79. him-them
80. trying-try 81. share-shares 82. talk后加about
83. Unless-If 84. Once if 去掉if 85. possibly-possible
①In my family, there are three people. My father is
hardworking but goes to work in the field every day. 1. _______ He isn’t good at talk but he gets on well with other 2. _______ people. My mother is very much kind and is
friendly to everybody. So when I have the problem 4. _______ I will turn to her for help. My friends say I am clever. 5. _______ When the teacher asks us very difficulty questions, I’ll think quickly and stand to answer. At home my Father often thinks I’m silly. He said if I decide
To do something, it takes him much times to stop me. This is how I need to improve in the future. ②Dear Ms. Smith,
I appreciate your help very well. On the first day of Camp, you came up to myself while I was sitting alone. After That, you always gave me specially attention and inspired
to me to join in activities. As a result, I gradually got to know The other campers. Because the help you gave me that summer,
My life changed. I gained so much confidence that I go back To school as new person. My grades improved. I became Very active but made new friends. Today, I got a letter that Said I had been admitting to a college. I am proud of it. I just
Want to thank you for helping me becoming a different person.
Bob ③Dear John.
Last summer I take a part-time job in the International Camp for children. I have been told one more worker will be needed this year and I think you are fit it. How about join as? The camp is at the foot of a small hill close to a river. It is so a beautiful place! We can hear birds singing happy all around. Everybody sleeps in tents, that is very exciting. We usually work only five
hours a day, so we will have plenty of spare time visit the area and have a fun, I am sure it will be an unforgettable experience. If you have interests in it, reply to me soon.
6. _______ 7. _______ 8. _______
9. _______ 10. _______ 1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______ 6._______ 7._______ 8._______ 9._______ 10._______
1.________ 2.________ 3.________ 4.________ 5.________ 6.________ 7.________
8.________ 9.________ 10.________
①I am very excited to have accepted an e-mail from 1._________ you. I'm glad you have made such a great progress 2._________ that you can write your e-mail good Chinese. I read 3._________ your e-mail to my parents and show them the photo you 4._________ sent it to me. How time flies! Our friendship has lasted 5._________ for several months. We have got to know but learned a 6._________ lot from each other. Yes, it is clearly that your life in your country is quite different from me. Thanks again for writing to me. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon. Best wishes to you and your family. ②Dear Anish,
Here are the information about Manchester University. It is about 200 miles far away from London, and it has a very big schoolyard. You can live in the school or near the school. They have all sorts of course. I’m sure you will find one you like it. I know you are particular interested in Human Rights. So I will see that there is anything on their website(网址)。 I’ll send my friend Charlie meet you at the airport when you arrived. You met him a few years ago, but he has changed a lot since then. Both your aunt or l look forward to seeing you again. See you soon. ③Dear Mr. Donforth,
I’m writing to ask you come to our class for a visit. I’ve heard that you have been to Greece. In our Greece unit, we have been learning about it’s rich culture and long history. Since you have visited Greece several times, so I would like to know whether you have seen the old buildings here. We have learned a lot from the text book, but I believe you personal experience will be a lot better. Your knowledges of Greece can help the whole class. Could you share you experiences for us? It will be surely exciting and rewarding. I hoped that you think about my request and visit us as soon as possibly.
7._________ 8._________ 9._________ 10._________ 1.__________ 2._________ 3._________ 8.__________ 1. __________ 2. __________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. _________ 6. __________ 7. __________ 8. __________ 9. __________
④My hometown is a pretty city，so people there are 1.__________ kind and polite. With the coming of spring，grass and 2._________ trees turn green，and flowers grew in many colors. 3._________ In summer, the sea under the blue skies is even more 4._________ beautiful. After autumn arrives，the city looks as an 5._________ old man with leaves fallen from the trees. In winter， 6.___________ a lot of white birds come to my city for food. I can 7.___________ wait more patiently above the sea for quite a long time. While they find fish come to the surface, they fly down immediate and catch them without delay. That is my city, and I love it so much. ⑤I visited the zoo yesterday, and I was very
unhappy and angry about the things what I saw. The large animals were in small cages. The lion was walking back and forth. It was completely bored. The tiger fell asleep all the afternoon. I see people feeding the fish. They were throwing rices and meat into the pond, which could kill the fish, but no one tried stop them.
When I had the drink at the zoo restaurant , the waiter served me rude. Outside the restaurant, the rubbish bins were full and rubbish was blowing everywhere. It seems that the zoo doesn't look the animals or the visitors very well.
⑥An American and a Frenchman decided to cross the sea
between France and England in the balloon in 1784. High over the water, they discover a hole in the balloon. The hole became bigger and bigger. The air keeps the balloon up was escaping quickly and the balloon was coming up. The two men threw all their equipment into the water to make the balloon light. It started to rise higher again. So it was still too close to the water. finally, the men threw away most of his clothes to
save themselves. The crowd waiting for to greet them in England was very surprised see this when the balloon landed in front of them.
8.___________ 9.___________ 10.____________ 1. __ ___
___ _____ ____ ____ ____
76. accepted →received/got 77. 去掉 a 78. 在e-mail后加 in 79. show →showed 80. 去掉it 81. but → and 82. clearly → clear 83. me → mine 84. hear → hearing 85. 正确 2.Answers:
76. are →is 77. and →but 78. has →is 79. course →courses 80.去掉it 81.particular →particularly 82. that →whether 83. friend 后加to 84.arrived →arrive 85. √ 3. Answers:
76. you 后加 to 77. √ 78. it’s → its 79. 去掉 so 80. here → there 81. you → your 82. knowledges → knowledge 83. for → with 84. hoped → hope 85. possibly → possible 4. Answers:
76. so →and 77. √ 78. grew →grow 79. skies →sky 80. as →like
81. fallen →falling 82. I → They 83. 去掉 more 84. While →When 85. immediate → immediately 5.
1.and→but 2.去掉what或把what改为that/which 3.√ 4.see→saw 5.rices→rice 面加to 7. the→a或去掉the 8.rude→rudely 9.blowing→blown 10. look后加after 6. Answers:
76. the →a 77. discover →discovered 78. keeps →keeping 79. √
80. up →down 81. light →lighter 82.So→ But 83. his →their 84. 去掉for 85. surprised后加to
I was anxiously expected your letter, and at last 76.________
it has reached to me. I am very glad to know that 77________
everyone at home is enjoying good health as usually. 78________
Things here are same now as they were before. The 79 ________
final examination will take place in next week. So 80 ________
I am now busy preparing for my lessons. It’s nice 81________
to think that the summer vacation is coming 82________
near. I can’t say much I want to see you all again. 83 ________
I am looking forward to spend summer days with you. 84________
Give my love to Father, Mother and anyone at home. 85________
One afternoon , when I was on my way home , the sky 76．
changed suddenly . Dark clouds were gathered . I began 77．
to feel worried because I didn’t have both a raincoat 78．
or umbrella about me . It soon started to rain . 79．
Just as I was hurrying home , I heard of someone calling 80．
me from behind . I turned to have a look and find that 81．
he was Liu Wei , a good neighbour of mine . He 82．
offered to share his umbrella with me . We walked all 83．
the ways home . Without Liu Wei’s help , I would have 84．
got wet to the skin . How much thankful I was for his help ! 85．
I worried about the missed bag all the evening. 76．
I tried to remember exact what I had done from the 77．
time I left the store until at the time I got home. I 78．
remembered whether I had looked at the bag while I 79．
was having lunch. So I must have it when I left the 80．
store. I remembered showing it to a friend on the bus. 81．
But I had the bag then. I came directly from the bus 82．
to my house, and I must have forgotten it on the bus. I 83．
was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages 84．
lying on the floor. I should be much careful next time. 85．
A kind of little car may someday take place of today’s big 76．
ones . If people drive such cars in the future ,there would be 77．
less pollution in there air . There will be more spaces for 78．
parking cars in cities . The streets will be less crowd . And
driving will be safer as these little cars can go only 65 km
per hour . The future cars will be fine for getting round a
city , so they will not be useful for long trips . Little cars
will go 200km , before needing to stop more gas . If big cars
are still used along with the small ones , two sets of roads
that will be needed in the future . Some roads will be used
for the big fast cars and another roads will be needed for
the slow small ones . It is said that third such little cars
fit in the space now needed for one car the usual size .
I must say that I do agree with you. Though you find
something, but it doesn’t mean it belongs to you. If you
can find who it belongs to, you should try to return back
it. I’m sure you would want someone to do same for
you. Once I found a beautiful picture. I wanted to keep
it. Then I remembered see one just like it in an office.
I went to the office and found the person to who it
belonged. The lady was very happy to get back and
gave me delicious apples. So you see, Bob, I get two
rewards: one I could eat and another I could keep in
Mr Zhang is over sixty years old. He has retired（退休）.
He is one of my respected teachers. He teaches us
chemistry when we were in senior Grade One. He was old, and he
taught us good. He tried his best to make his classes lively.
Mr Zhang usually made good preparations for the lesson and was strict
to us, too. Whenever we made mistakes in our homework.
he would ask us to correct them. At that time, I was used to be
poorly in chemistry. Mr Zhang often helped me with my studies
very patiently. With his help, I had made rapid progress and
caught with the class. He is always very kind to every student.
As an experienced teacher, he is respected and loved by all
79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85．
I can’t swim because I have a strong fear of water.
Look back at my childhood experience, I think
that three reason might explain the fear. The first
reason is that I was not allowed to go near the water
when I was a child, for my mother had unreasonable
fear of it. So, even as a child I was taught see the
water as something danger. Second, my eyes
became bad ones when I was five. If I took off my
glasses in the water, I couldn’t see anything, but this
increased my fear. The worst part of your experience
is that as a child I often see a neighbor drowned. Since 85.______________
then I have been more frightened.
Most people who are ambitious and want to achieve
something live on stress. They need them. I like to use 76．
example from the animal world because there is a biological 77．
basis for what I say. If you take a turtle and force it to run with as 78．
fast as a race-horse, you should kill it. So it’s useless to say 79．
to a turtle type human what he must achieve this because his 80．
father was famous and his grandfather was successful. You can’t 81．
make race-horse out of a turtle. But the reverse is also true. If you 82．
are the race-horse type, as more efficient businessmen and politicians 83．
are, you have the urge to do many things and to express you. If 84．
you told not to do anything, you are under terrible distress. 85．
Have you ever heard from the saying : All work and no play 76．
make Jack a dull boy ? What this means is that if you study 77．
all the times you will become a boring person . You must 78．
go out and having fun with your friends , otherwise you will 79．
lose him . No one wants to be friends with someone who only 80．
talks about work and study . 81．
Perhaps you have a confidence problem . Please try remember 82．
what the work you do is for yourself but no one else . You 83．
do not have to compete with your classmates . No one could 84．
be happier in studying seven days and seven nights in a week . 85．
Deare Abby ,
How are you ? Today I’ve got a wonderful news to tell you .
I have offered a scholarship at a university in Australia for my
further education . One hundred and twenty students took exam
for it , but only a few was chosen and I was one of them . However ,
my parents are not happy about it . They are strong against me
going there . They say it is too far away that they will not see me
for a whole year and they are afraid of I will feel lonely . They
can't imagine a girl so young live alone . They advise me to study
in the capital instead . Then I’ll be able to continue living with
them . How can I persuade them to accept the fact I have grown up ?
I used to love science class—all of them—
biology, chemistry, geography or physics. I think I
liked those classes because I felt that it helped me
understand what the world works. For example,
when I was a child, the rain was a mystery. In one
class, I learned why it rained. I think science classes
clear up mysteries. But then there is always more
mysteries look into. What was my least favorite class?
That was math. After learn the basics of the subject,
Nothing else seemed very practically to me. I never
saw how I could use it in my daily life.
Some Americans judge success on the length
of his vacations . The man who gets a month’s
vacation each year consider himself more successful
than the man gets two weeks . Many people want
to be teachers because it is teachers who can
get three-month vacation every year . Some college
teachers who teach the three classes consider
themselves less successful than that who teach
only one or two , or none in all . In short , the less
work Americans do , the less successful they
consider themselves .
76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85．
As is known, that is interesting to teach children to
swim while they are still babies. Most the large towns in
Florida and California have already run particularly lessons for
babies. The idea has quickly spread to Europe from where,
in several countries, special courses are now offered to
the children who are from 7 to 24 month old.
The first step is to have child get rid of fear of
water. Next, he is teaching to float in water. Once he
can do that naturally and can swim with fear, the child can
master the technique and push him forward through the water.
76． 77． 78． 79． 80． 81． 82． 83． 84． 85．
Dear Mr. Green
I work in the Friendship Shop on Zhongshan Road
where you have often come to buy things. The other day
if you bought a vase at our shop with your wife, I made
the mistake about the price. You looked at two different
price of the same vase, one costing 30 yuan and the other
21 yuan. You took the 21 yuan one so I accepted 30
yuan from you. I found my mistake only after you and
your wife have left. Will you please come to our shop to
get in your change or to return your vase and get a 30
yuan one instead? I apologize you for it.
I’m looking forward to your coming earlier.
76.extreme—extremely 77.will—will be/attending—attend 78.hope—hopes 79.That —What 80.right
81.a kindergarten—kindergarten 82.or—nor 83.nothing—anything 84.As—Like 85.if—as if
（2）76．do→did 77．Nothing→Everything 78．In→On 79．since→so 80．去掉第一个the
81．buses→bus 82．am→was 83．在teacher 前加my/the 84．√ 85．but→and
76.Get-- Getting 77.mostly-- most 78.found --founded 79. in Canada∧-are 80.rests- rest 81.that -which 85. √
76. 第二个to去掉 77. made后加to 78. √ 79. hardly改为hard 80. trees后加were 81. it改为them
82. But改为So 83. other改为another 84. water改为watering 85. feel改为felt
76．returning 后加to 77．have改为had 78．good改为well 79．interested改为interesting 80．对
81．one改为a 82．their改为his 83．去掉to 84．funs改为fun 85．去掉it
76．many→any; 77．row→be; 78．of^lake→the; 79．第二个was→were; 81．√；81．lie→lay;
82．or→and 83．去掉about; 84．them→it; 85．tiring→tired.
76. expected改为expecting 77. 去掉to 78. usually 改为usual 79. are 后加the 80. 去掉in 81. 去掉for
82. right 83. say 后加how 84. spend 改为spending 85. anyone 改为everyone
81.find-found 82.he-it 83. √短文改错练习（9）
76.missed-missing77. exact-- exactly 78．去at 79.whether-that 80. have∧ it --had 81. √
82.But—So 83.forgotten--left 84. in∧ hurry --in a hurry 85.much --more
76. take^ place——the 77.would ——will 78.spaces ——space 79.crowd ——crowed
80.正确 81.so——but 82.stop^ ——for 83.去掉that 84. another——other 85.third-three
76．do→don’t 或者agree→disagree 77．去掉but 78．去掉back 79．do∧same, the 80．√ 81．see→seeing 82．who→whom 83．get∧back, it 84．get→got85．another→one
76．teaches→taught 77．and→but 78．good→well 79．lesson→lessons 80．to→with 81．was去掉
82．poorly→poor 83．had→have（或had去掉） 84．在with前加up 85．√
76. Look — Looking 77. reason－reasons 78. √ 79. had后加an 80. taught后加to 81 danger－dangerous 82. 去掉ones 83. but 改为so 或and 84. your－my 85.see－saw
76．them→it 77．example→examples 78．run with→run 79．should→will 80．what→that 81．Right
82．race-horse→a race-horse83．more→most 84．you→yourself 85．told→are told
76. from→of 77.make→makes 78.times→time 79.having→have 80.him→them 81.√ 82. try→try to
83.what→that 84.could→can 85.happier→happy
76．去掉a 77．have^—have been 78．exam—exams79．was—were 80．strong—strongly 81．too—so
82．去掉of 83．live—living 84．√ 85．fact^—fact that
76．class—classes 77．or—and 78．it—they 79．what—how 80．去掉the
81．√ 82．is—are 83．mysteries^—mysteries to 84．learn—learning 85．practically—practical
76．on-by 77．his-their 78．consider-considers 79．the man-the man who 80．√
81．get-get a 82．删去the 83．that-those 84．in- at 85．less-more
76．that—it 77．the前加of或去掉the 78．particularly—particular 79．from去掉 80．√81．month—months 82．child前加a 83．teaching—taught 84．with—without 85．him—himself
76．in→at 77．√ 78．if→when 79．the→a 80．price→prices 81．so→but(and) 82．my→out 83．have left→had left 84．去掉in 85．you→to
I’m a senior student. I like make friends with people but I do my best to get on well everyone. But in last week I found that one of my friends wrote in her English diary that she disliked me and that he didn’t want to be my friend any more. Now she has started to make fun of me because of I’m fat. I’m kind to her, but why can’t she be friend of mine? Other problem is about my weight. Should I do less exercise or use pills? And do you know any other way? Please give me some advices.
I am now a college student at Peking University. I’m quite interested in the position offering by your website for part-time English reporters. I think I’m fit the job. As a student, I’ve read a lot and have many knowledge in different field. I’m fond of English and do well in both speaking and writing. Besides, I’m easily to get along with and I enjoy working together with another. Above all, I once work as a reporter for my college broadcast station. So I’m sure I can do the job well if I will
get the chance work for a website. I’m looking forward to your reply.
Have you ever heard from the saying: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy? What this means is that if you study all the times you will become a boring person. You must go out and having fun with your friends, otherwise you will lose him. No one wants to be friends with the person who that only works and studies. Perhaps you have a confidence problem. Please try remember that the work you do is for yourself rather than for anyone else. You do not have to compete your classmates. No one can be happier in studying seven day and seven nights a week.
Although I'm 1 6 years old，but my father still treats me as a careless children. He doesn’t value my opinions. He is very strict with me and often punishes me about leaving things lying around in the house while he did this all time. I think he fails to set an example me to follow. But he often says：“Doing as I say，not as I do.”Even worse，he points out my past mistakes to guests，making me feel hurting. I love my father, but I can’t bear what he does. I have been tried many times to talk with he but he never listens. Please, help me.
Every morning Steve went to work by train. As he has a long trip, he always buys newspaper. It helps make the time passing more quickly. One Tuesday morning, he turned over the sports page. He wanted to see the report about an important football match the night before. The report was so interesting that he forgot to get off at his station. He did not know it unless he saw the sea. He got on at the next station, and had to wait a long time for a train to go back. It was no doubt that he arrived late at the office. His boss was angry when Sieve told to him why he was late. “Work is very important than football! ”, he shouted.
When my father bought me a computer as a birthday gift for me in last year, I felt very excited. As we all know, computers are getting more and more usefully now. Much information can be stored in them. We can also learn that has lately happened in the world on the internet. In past, people had to do lots of work which was very dangerous. Now, but, computers can do it instead. When an exam is coming, I often did some exercises on my computer. Then it will correct it and tell me the right answers. In this way it is very convenient for me to prepare the exam than before. The computer has become my real friend.
In 10th April this year, as Li Ming was leaving his home in the morning, he got into the lift together a woman. When the lift got to the four floor, it
stopped and a middle-aged man enter. Once the man got in, he snatched the woman’s handbag. He pulled both Li Ming and the woman out of the lift. Li Ming ran downstairs. When he reached for the ground floor, he saw the man walked out. He told the caretaker at once and they both followed thief to a restaurant nearby which they met two policemen. Li
Ming told them all about the case and the thief has finally caught.
One day last week I went a walk in the country. In the morning the weather was well and the sun was shining; the sky was blue and there were no could. Soon a cool wind started blown and black clouds were covered the sun and then it started to rain. There were no houses in sight, but I got very wet. After a hour or so, I managed to catch a bus which took me home. But when I arrived I has shivering and I knew I had caught a bad cold. I must have taken my coat. I had nothing to do but to stay at home and wait for a doctor.
I visited my aunt in the countryside near the city in last week. I was surprised to see that great changes had been taken place in the countryside. Take my aunt’s family for example. We supply precious trees and flowers to the stores in the city and have over ten workers working for themselves. Their family’s income reached as much 100,000 yuan last year. Nor only did they have a house, a car and computers, they can also
afford a trip abroad every year. When asking what else they needed most, they said that they wanted to learn a few English so that they could do business with foreigners directly. To their delighted, my cousin can use that he has learned from university to help them with overseas trade.
Thank you for your e-mail ! You asked me about my friends and how we like to do . Well , I guess I do what most people to do . I like reading books, watching films and listen to music . My favorite sport is volley-ball. Most of my friend play volleyball together with me . My best friend is two years elder than me .She goes to a different school , but we always get together after school to talk and have funs . We sometimes do homework together .What about yourself ? Tell me something about yourself , your friends and what you like to do . I had also like to know something about China . We have read China in school and I am very interesting in learning more about it . Please e-mail me soon ! Lisa
Here is a photo which I’ve kept for many years. Look, the child in it is me . Do you think it that I was very lovely? Yes .You see , I was making face . There was a hat on my head while there were no shoes on my foot . I asked my mother how old I was them . Mother said that I was three years old in that time . Can you see the house all making of wood ? The house which was new then , but it is very old now . I was born in this old
house and lived here for eighteen years . I like living here , because there were many friendly neighbors we get along very good with each other , but it’s a great pity that We will move away soon . To tell a truth , I really can’t bear to part from them .
Good morning, everyone. Yesterday I received a letter from a elderly gentleman. He told me the other day he saw that some student in our school uniform crowded onto a bus without waiting their turns. On the bus they refuse to offer their seats for old people. What was worse, they even said dirty words to each other. I am very much sorry for this. Today’s youth are tomorrow’s old people. Respect the old and caring for the young is a fine tradition of our Chinese. Every one of us have the responsibility to keep it up. I hope that you can learn something this incident and you will have good manners whether you are inside or outside the school. Thank you.
Henry Royce did not like his car, that ran badly and often broke up. So he decided to make better car himself, but in 1904 he produced his first new model. Charles Rolls, a car maker, was very interesting in Royce’s car, and soon Rolls and Royce go into business together. One of their first model was the Silver Ghost. In 1907, a Silver Ghost broke the world’s record by drive 14,371 miles without breaking down once. After the drive,
it was cost just over ￡2 to put the car back into perfect condition.
This is not surprising that the Silver Ghost was regarded “the best car in the world”.
How much times do you spend with your parents? When did you last tell them what is on your mind? You parents are your dearest people in the world when you are young. And they always care of you deep. But even though many children still love their mum and dad, families may become more close as you get older. The end of the year is a time for families to get together. Have you ever thought what you can show your parents that you love them? Find chance and do something for them or to have a sincere talk with them. If you can do this, your parents will be very happy.
“Practice makes perfect” was an old saying . It tells us that it does not any matter if we are slow at doing something . As long as we keep on trying and practice , we’ll do a good job in the end . The saying is especial useful in English study .Since a student is poor at speaking, he should grasp every chance to open mouth and speak English . His oral English may be excellent one day due to his hard works . Not only is the saying useful in English study , it is also helpful in our day life . To an extent , it is no short cut in doing everything since key to success
lies in“Practice makes perfect”.
At a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station and played his violin with large piece of paper on the ground．Before long , he was surrounding with people, who were all attracted by the word on that paper. It said,“ last night, a gentleman put an important thing into my hat by mistaken. Please come to claim it soon.” Seeing this, people wondered why it could be. After about half an hour, a man came and brought back his lottery which won a prize of ＄500,000. Late someone asked the violinist: “ Why don’t you take the lottery ticket for yourself? ”He said,“While I don’t have much money, I live happily. However , I lose honesty, I won’t be happy forever.”
A few months after returning the US from Germany, I took part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be interested to begin studying another language. At the first class, the teacher asked us do a pronunciation exercise, in which he would say one word or two in French, and each student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him why. "I find it great funs. It's the first time I've heard an American speak French with a German accent." he explained it.
One day I happen to find a chatting room on my QQ, there people were chatting in English . I tried to chat with some of them . To my surprised . I found the oral English of some junior students were better than me . I asked them for advice and they told me to practise more on QQ. But every day after that I would spend one hour practise my oral English on QQ. Day by day I learned from many useful words and expressions . With time went by, I found that I could even communicate some college students freely .
While traveled to Paris on a bus, I became very sick. A well-dressing man on the bus helped me great. He took me off the bus, found out where the doctor’s office. and took me to there himself. The next day, he came to visit me. I didn’t speak French well, so I can’t talk with him very much. However, even if we couldn’t talk, but we could communicate. I communicated myself thanks to his great kindness, and he communicated his concern for my healthy. Through this experience I have learned that communication can take place without much actual language at all.
The Internet is playing a important part in our daily life. On the net, we can learn about news both home and abroad and some other informations as well．We can also make phone calls, send messages by e-mail，go to
net schools，learn foreign languages by ourselves．Beside，we can enjoy music，watch sports matches，and play the chess or cards．The net even help us do shopping，make a chat with others and make friends with them. In word，the Internet has made our life more easier．
During the weekend I traveled by air the first time in my life. I generally travel by train and bus. It is both cheaper and safe. But this was a short journey. In the beginning I did not feel very happily, but this feeling did not last longer. The journey was very exciting. I was soon high up in the sky among the cloud. The views of mountains, fields and rivers were interested. I enjoyed my short and comfortable journey very much. This experience have shown that traveling in air is actually the safest way of make journeys.
I went to see the film after supper. On my way to the cinema. I met an English woman, whom had lost her way. I gave up the chance see the film and took her to her hotel. While go there, I told her about great changes that had been taken place here in the past few years and she had told me something about her country. Although I missed the film, but I still felt very happy, for I had not only helped her out of trouble but practiced my speaking English. If I had not worked hard on English, I would not have been able to help him.
One day, I was cooking in the kitchen as the telephone rings. I went to answer it immediately. She was my close friend, Lisa. When we were talking on a phone, the fire alarm sounded. I ran back to the kitchen. The room full of smoke and the beef was badly burnt. I quickly turned off the gas, opening all the windows, and then went out of the house. In my surprise, two fire engines were outside my house. I am rather worried. I told about the firemen that it was my careless cooking which caused the heavy smoke.
I received your letter was dated April l6 the day before yesterday. All of our family greatly delighted to learn how you are getting along very well with your lessons. Time passes quickly. After dozens of days, you’ll finish the middle school. What pleases us most is that you do very good to make up your mind to enter for the college entrance examination this summer. What wonderful it is ! Dad, as well as Mom and I, is with you. We wished you to make better use of your time. The full preparations you make, the surer of success you’ll certain be.
I'd like to tell you something more about our school sports meet. It was holding on Oct.6, which was a fine day. There was over 1,000 students
and teachers attend it. Wang Lin, a student from my class won the 100-meter race. He finish the race in 12.6 seconds and broke in the school record. The sports meet was really success. That was because we were all trying to do my best. Although I was not one of the winner, I was proud of that we had done.
Looking forward to receiving your letter.
A group of scientists were planning to go to countryside to do a scientific research in order to find out that whether the environment of the country had polluted．On arrival，they started to check the air and water．To our surprise，they found how terribly the situation was．They could see the serious pollution．Look into the cause，they persuade the government to pass the law to protect environment and kept the balance of nature．Now everything has changed．Birds are singing while tree and grass waving．
Friendship is importance. Everyone needs friendship. In all our lives we can’t live without friendship just like we can’t live without air and water. Friendship makes us getting on well with one another to go ahead under different kind of difficulties in front of us. But real
friendship is easy to come by, true friendship must be sincerely and be based on understand each other but not on benefits of each other. A good friend can always be a good teacher to us. By his advice we are persuading to go the right way. Therefore more friends we have, the better we can improve ourself.
Not all the people like to work and everyone likes to play. All over the world men and
woman, boys and girls enjoy sports. Since many years ago, many adults and children called their friends together to spend hours, even days play games. One of reasons why people like to play is that sports help them to live happily. In other words, they help to keep people strong and health. If people are playing games, they move a lot of. That is why sports are good activities for their health. Having fun with their friends make them happy. Many people enjoy sports by watch others play.
I feel quite sure the chemistry test that we’re going to have tomorrow. The teacher has already told us exact what to study and I think my grades on homework has been good．In a fact, I think chemistry has always been one of the subjects that I enjoy it most. Susan and I had already spent two hours review pages 115-140 tonight. We are going to devote another hour to practise with some of the sample(实例) problem. Then I will ready for the test.
It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8, 2007． I was walking along Park Road towards the east while an old man came out of the park on the other sides of the street． Then I saw a yellow car drive up Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road． The next moment the car hit the man while she was crossing the road． He fell with a cry． The car didn’t stop and drive off at full speed heading west． I noticed the driver was young woman wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864． After two minutes later, I stopped a passed car and took the old man to the nearest hospital．
I often quarrel about my mother over whether I can watch TV after school. She holds
view that senior three students have to make fully use of every minute to work hard at their lessons. It seems to me that once I am allowed to do that, I’ll unable to control myself and forget all about my study. She also thinks it is bad for my eye. But I really can’t accept her ideas. In my opinion, watch TV can set my mind at rest after a day’s hard works.
Besides, it is important for us to know what had happened at home and at abroad. Thus, we shouldn’t be forbidden to watch TV.
Dear Mr. Johnson,
I’ve learned from a newspaper that some clerks are wanting in your company. I am eager to being one of them. So I am writing the letter. My name is zhang Hua. I was born in the Hebei Province and I am in good health. I’ve just graduated in the Computer Department of Wuhan University. I did very good in all subjects and I am especial good at computer studies and English. I can read science books in English and doing some writing in English as well Beside, I know a little French. And in my spare time ,I enjoy playing basketball. As is said that your company is very famous and I’ll very glad if you let me work for it. My telephone number is 027-89276628．I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank for your letter of May 12th . How glad I was when I get it. I’d be very happy
to be your pen friends. Now allow me introduce myself to you. I’m a boy student aged
seventeen, study in Senior Three of Hongqi High School. I’m a monitor of my class. I am about to take the National Matriculation Entrance Test after twenty days, that is, between June 7 and 8．You know, I want very much to be a doctor working for poor peasants that I try to make fully use of every hour and study far into the night every day.
One day Rosa wrote to her friend, who was a doctor, invite him to have dinner with her families. A few days later the doctor wrote back to her but she couldn’t read his writing because the letters were written careless. Then she asked her husband for the help, but he couldn’t read it, too. Then her husband got an idea. He told her that a chemist might be able read the doctor’s letter. So the woman went to chemist’s. The chemist in the shop studied the letter for a long time but he gave her a large bottle of medicine. He told the woman she would eat twelve pills a day. Finally Rosa still had no idea whether her friend will come or not.
Have you ever heard the saying: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy? What this means is if you study all the times you will become a boring person．You must go out and have a fun with your friends, otherwise you’ll lose them．No one wants to be friends with anyone who only talks work and study．Perhaps you have a confidence problem．Please try remember what the work you do is for yourself but no one else．You don’t have to compete for your classmates．No one could be happier in studying seven days and seven nights.
Our class held a discussion about that whether music should be played during the break or not .The opinions are divided. Most of students think that music should be played. As we know, music can produce a lively and happy atmosphere. However, after hard study music can bring us relaxation, which reduce the tiredness. This can help us make full preparations for the next class. Listen to music also makes us feel happy. On the other hand, some students didn’t think so. In their opinion, they can’t get the expecting effect from playing music, for the class break time is too short. What is needed most during the class break is peace instead noise produced
by music. In my opinion, it is good to play some soft and peace music during the class break. In this way students can enjoy music as good as have a good rest.
One day some people on the shore heard the cry for help. They ran up to the sea. A soldier jumped into the water and swim to the man who was calling for helps. The young soldier was a good swimmer and soon pulled the man back the shore. He took the man in the arms and
carried him out water. All the people there admired to the young man. Now everyone saw what the man was a very wealth man in the city. Then he went up the soldier and gave the soldier one pound for save his life.
Jim arrived at home and discovered that he has forgotten his door key. He rang the bell, but nobody came to open the door. He rang again and waiting, but still there was not reply. He walked round the house to see if he could find a open window, but they were all locked. It was beginning to rain, he did not know how to do. Kate, his wife, had obvious gone out. He didn’t know where she had been or when she’d return. Finally, he picked up a stone and threw them at the kitchen window. Just then, his wife came back.
I was recent told that listening to loud music is gradually making people hard of hearing. I’m sure it has already been happened to my neighbor. For years she has turned a deaf ear to my requests to turn his radio down. When she gave a party she isn’t have to invite the rest of the street. Everyone can dance in her music in his own room. Now a scientist has discovered a certain electronic sounds have strange effects on rats. He declares they break down almost paralyze(瘫)with their legs trembled . Then it is simply a matter of throwing them out by their tail. I wonder that the same thing will happen to my neighbor someday.
A few days ago I saw a interesting program on TV. There was about the problem of traffic. It seems that a great deal damage is done by traffic. All our cities are suffered from this. Some buildings are falling to piece. It’s often faster to walk than to go by car and by bus. The problem has been getting bad for a long time. This was only one among thousands of other problems in our cities. All of sorts of bad things are happening to our cities. Our roads are never designed for so heavy traffic. It takes longer and longer to move from one place to another.
In the past my hometown was the most beautiful place. Thick trees and green grass could be seen anywhere. In order to build more house and grow more crops, people cut down much more trees. As time went on, the whole forest was almost destroyed. Gradually, the green hills turn wasteland. As a result, sandstorms struck us now and then, from which we were suffered lot. But I do wish all the people could realize the terribly disaster caused from man. What’s more, we should take good care of our nature and punish those who against the law.
(一) 1. important 或 importance前加of 2. like--as 3. getting----get
4. kind---kinds 5. easy前加not 6. sincere 7. understanding
8. persuaded 9. more前加the 10. ourselves
(二) 1. and --- but 2. woman --- women 3. called前加have 4. play --- playing
5. of 后加the 6.health --- healthy 7. If --- When 8. of划掉
9. make---makes 10.watch--- watching
(三) 1．sure --- sure about 2． exact --- exactly 3． has --- have;
4．a 去掉 5．去掉it 6．had --- have 7．review --- reviewing．
8. practice --- practicing 9．problem--- problems 10. will 后加 be
(四) 1. in---on 2. while---when 3. sides---side 4. made---make
5. she---he 6. drive---drove 7. young前加a 8. wore---wearing
9. later 去掉 10. passed---passing
(五) 1.about---with 2.view前加the 3.fully---full 4.me---her
5.I’ll后加be 6.eye---eyes 7.watch---watching 8. works---work
(六) 1. wanting---wan ted 2. being---be 3. Hebei前the划掉 4. the前in---from
5. good---well 6. special---specially 7. doing---do 8. Beside---Besides
9. As---at 10. I’ll后加be
(七) 1. Thank---Thanks; 或 for 前加you 2. get---got 3.friends---friend 4. me后加to
5. study---studying 6. a划掉 7. about划掉 8. after---in 9. very---so 10. fully---full
(八) 1. invite---inviting 2. families---family 3. careless---carelessly 4. the help---help
5. too---either 6. able---able to 7. chemist’s---a chemist’s
8. but---and 9. eat---take 10. will---would
(九) 1．heard--- heard of 2．is --- that 3．Times --- time
4．a 去掉 5. anyone --- someone 6. Talk --- Talk about 7. try --- try to
8．What--- that 9．For---with/against 10．Happier--- happy
(十) 1. that划掉 2. students --- the students 3. However --- Besides
4. reduce --- reduces 5. Listen --- Listening 6. didn’t --- don’t
7. expecting --- expected 8. instead--- instead of
9. peace---peaceful 10. good---well
(十一) 1. the cry---a cry 2. swim---swam 3. helps---help 4. back--- to
5. out---out of 6. admired to --- admired 7. what --- that
8. wealth --- wealthy 9.up --- up to 10. save --- saving
(十二) 1. at home---home 2. has --- had 3. waiting --- waited
4. not --- no 或 not --- not any 5. find a --- find an 6. he ---and he
7. how --- what 8. obvious ---obviously 9. been --- gone
10. them --- it
(十三) 1. recent --- recently 2. been 划掉 3. his --- her 4. gave---gives
5. isn’t --- doesn’t 6. in her --- to her 7. a certain --- certain
8. trembled--- trembling 9. tail --- tails 10. that --- if
(十四) 1. a --- an 2. There --- It 3. deal --- deal of
4. suffered --- suffering 5. piece --- pieces 6. and --- or
7. bad --- worse 8. was --- is 9.All of --- All 10. so --- such
(十五) 1. the --- a 2. anywhere--- everywhere 3. house --- houses
4. much ---many 5. turn --- turned 6. we were --- we 7. And --- So
8. terribly --- terrible 9. from man --- by man 10. who --- who are
例如： Today, it is much easier to be healthy than it is in the past.
例如：1. Anyone may borrow books, and it cost nothing to borrow them.
2. The new boy or girl in school quickly become one of the class…
对于短文中出现的每一个代词都要查一下它所指代的内容以及在句中的作用，注意其数、格、词性是否正确和前后一致，包括人称代词、指标代词、反身代词、关系代词以及疑问代词等。。 例如：1. We climb everywhere, not only in America. They have been to Europe…
2.The game speaks for themselves.
由and，or，but，either…or…，neither…nor…，not only …but also…，as well as等并列连词和词组连接的结构可称为平行结构。平行结构在词性、时态、非谓语动词的形式上往往要求前后一致。
例如：Modern people know…，have better food，and to live in cleaner surroundings.
例如：1.…They have been to Europe many time.
2.（They） … asked me lots of question.
例如：1. Most people can quickly get help from a doctor or go to a hospital since they are ill.
2. We tried to fix it and there was nothing we could do.
2. 名词的单复数误用。如在several，many，various，different，a few，one of等之后，常用名词的复数，在every与each之后常用单数。
4. 介词的误用、缺少或多余。常见的如in 与on，to与for，instead与instead of，because与because of等的误用。
1. What a lot of works I have to finish today!
2. Both Marx and Engels were Germen.
3. What a beautiful weather we are having recently!
4. Most of them are woman doctors.
5. He wrote a three-hundred-words report.
6. There are four baskets of apple in that room.
7. This computer cost me eight thousands yuan.
8. Mr. Zhang looks very happy today. He has got many good news from here.
9. This hat of my father's is rather old.
10.He made many mistakes in his composition because of careless.
1. Will you please make a room for the lady outside?
2. The number of the students in our school are increasing.
3. She has made some progresses in English.
4. His work is better than anyone else.
5. We've missed the last bus. I'm afraid we have no way but to take a taxi.
6. He dropped the coffee's cup and broke it.
7. He gained his wealths by printing works of famous writers.
8. I spent last weekend with the Palmers.
9. My brother has had one of his tooth taken out.
10.You'll find this map of great valuable in helping you to get round London.
1. There are three hundreds and sixty-five days in a year.
2. The sun is 93 millions miles away from the earth.
3. This company has two hundred of workers.
4. Hundreds of people attended the party last night.
5. The boy wrote a two-hundred-words composition.
7. What's the date today? ---- It's February the two.
8. John arrived at 7:00 and Tom arrived at 6:00. So John was the first to arrive.
9. What time is it by your watch? ---- It's a half past seven.
10. About two-fifth of the students are from the countryside in this school.
1. When he was in his forty, he moved to America.
2. People lived a hard life in forties.
3. What date is it? ---- It's the twenty-first of June.
4. The city has a population eight million.
5. It took me one and a half hour to finish the work.
6. The hero of the story is an artist in his thirtieth.
7. Shortly after the accident, dozens police were sent to the spot to keep order.
8. I have seen a lot after five thousand mile of journey, but have learned very little.
9. Three-tenths of forty is twenty.
10. Five pounds of apples doesn't cost two dollar.
1. She gave the books to you, him and I.
2. Whose dictionary is this? ---- It's my.
3. This is Tom's cap, not yours.
4. I haven't brought the dictionary with me. Will you lend me your?
5. Kate and her sister went on holiday with a cousin of hers.
6. He is too young to look after he.
7. He always helps others. This is why we trust him.
8. That took him three hours to finish the homework.
9. Who is that man? ---- He is a teacher.
10. They were both very tired, but none of them would stop to take a rest.
1. It is me who am going to help her.
2. He thinks more of others than of oneself.
3. We had better ask the president himself about it.
4. That is exactly all what I want to tell you.
5. What she said is the same as us.
6. The weather in summer in Beijing is hotter than it in Guangzhou.
7. He runs faster than anyone in our class.
8. I don't think that possible to master a foreign language in a short time.
9. Each of them knew about the plan because it was kept a secret.
10. He paid the boy $10 for washing ten windows, most of those hadn't been cleaned for at least a year.
1. The door was widely open.
2. I'll help you as more as I can.
3. He is as tall a fellow as his elder brother.
4. Mike didn't speak clear so we couldn't understand him.
5. John swims better than I, but he doesn't swim as good as my brother.
6. He works hardly.
7. He runs very fastly.
8. Harry worked good here yesterday.
9. He was deep moved by what she said.
10. A plane is flying highly in the sky.
1. Don't make any changes till farther notice.
2. It's colder in Tianjin than Beijing, though Tianjin is father to the south and nearer to the sea.
3. I'll try and be careful in future.
4. We decided not to climb the mountains because it was raining hardly.
5. They had to dig deeply to find water.
6. I know the government thinks high of his invention.
7. He often comes to work early and leaves off lately.
8. What he said sounded prettily interesting.
9. The Emperor opened his eyes widely but still saw nothing.
10. I firmly believe you are right.
1. The teacher told that the sun rose in the east.
2. I will speak to him when I will see him next Sunday.
3. I will get everything ready before my boss come back.
4. Does your mother has lunch at home?
5. He was writing a letter at the moment, I believe.
6. He can't be waiting us.
7. I am looking at the sky, and I see a strange star.
8. I haven't seen her since two months.
9. She has gone to Beijing several times.
10. Jane is doing some cleaning this time yesterday.
1. If it won't rain, we will go to visit the zoo.
2. The new secretary will supposed to report to the manager as soon as she arrives.
3. When I was at college I spoken three foreign languages, but I had forgotten all except a few words of each.
4. The police found that the house has been broken into and a lot of things stolen.
5. The volleyball match will be put off if it rain.
6. Mary is making a dress when she cut her finger.
7. This is the first time I had been here.
8. You can join the club when you will get a bit older.
9. Mother promised she will buy me a bike.
10. ---- We could have walked to the station. It was so near.
---- Yes. A taxi wasn't at all necessary.
1. Mr. Smith and Mrs. Smith are teacher.
2. Both coffee and beer is on sale in the shop.
3. Either the students or the teacher are to blame.
4. Not only the students but also their teacher don't know about it.
5. Mr. Green besides his sons like sports.
6. Each of the books costs five yuan.
7. More than 30 percent of the surface are covered by water.
8. A new type of machine are on show now.
9. She is one of the teacher who have been to America.
10. Four hours are enough to do the work.
1. The questions raised by the boy is very important.
2. The teacher and writer are her friend.
3. Tom, together with Mary and Alice, are going to swim this afternoon.
4. Neither of these words are correct.
5. About 70 percent of the students is from the south, and the rest of them are from the north and foreign countries.
6. Machines of this new type is made in Wuhan.
7. The windows which faces south are all broken.
8. She is the only one of the students who have been invited to the party.
9. When and where to hold the sports meet is not decided yet.
10. The number of people invited was fifty, but a number of them was absent for different reasons.
1. Here is comes the bus.
2. Out did rushed the children.
3. Away he went.
4. Only then did I realized that I was wrong.
5. Hardly had I reached the bus stop than the bus started.
6. Little he care about what others think.
7. I saw the film last week. So does she.
8. I have never been there, neither had he.
9. Nearby was two canoes ( 独木舟) in which they had come to the island.
10. Not until Mr. Smith came to China didn't he know what kind of a country she is.
1. What fool he is!
2. Hard does the animal make any movement.
3. Hero as he is an, he has some shortcomings.
4. Often we warn them not to do so.
5. Only when the war was over, were he able to go back to work.
6. No sooner had he arrived there when he fell ill.
7. Scarcely has he finished when someone came in.
8. Not only was everything he had taken away from him, but also his German citizenship.
9. Here is the keys to number twenty-two.
10. Among them were a soldier who was wounded in the stomach.
1. Walk is good exercise.
2. We must practise in speaking English.
3. He hasn't finished read the novel.
4. I enjoy myself working with you.
5. Would you mind fill out this form?
6. I'm sorry I missed see you while in Beijing.
7. He was busy to preparing his lessons.
8. When my father heard this news, he could help laughing.
9. Thank you for tell me the news.
10. I don't feel like go to a film.
1. It's no use explain such things to the little child.
2. I've been looking forward coming to Beijing for a long time.
3. They failed to pass the exam last time. I regretted not be able to help them.
4. I think it useless go to such a place.
5. I'm sorry to have kept you wait.
6. I have no idea of their have done such a thing.
7. He apologized for he not being able to come.
8. Mrs. Harley has a habit of asking question and then not listen to the answers.
9. --- It's getting very late. Maybe we shouldn't go.
--- No. Let's go. Getting there late is better than not arrive at all.
10. It's important for parents and children to learn how to get through to each other and skills in understanding and be understood.
1. This is the museum where I once visited.
2. The pencil with that he is writing is his.
3. This is the house where I lived in last year.
4. The first book which I read was Gone With the Wind.
5. Everything which we saw there was interesting.
6. She heard a terrible noise, that made her swallow her heart.
7. The doctor, who the nurse is talking to him, is leaving for Africa next month.
8. Who is the woman who shook hands with you just now?
9. Do you still remember the days we spent together?
10. All what is needed is a supply of oil.
1. Is this the book which you're looking?
2. I don't like the way which you speak to her.
3. The word
4. He was one of the students who was praised by the teacher at the meeting.
5. The child who parents died is called an orphan.
6. The weather turned out to be fine, which was more than we could expect.
7. Is this the museum where you paid a visit to the other day.
8. Which of you can think of a situation which this idiom is often used?
9. He soon spent the money, most of it was earned in a dishonest way.
10. The days when we were together without any worries are gone and I'll always remember the days when we spent together.
1. Which she was chosen made us very happy.
2. That we need is more time.
3. If she will come or not is still a question.
4. Whom will go is important.
5. Which team will win the match is still unknown.
6. They are just that I shall have.
7. The question is whether it worth doing.
8. We heard the news our team had won.
9. The fact when he had not said anything surprised everybody.
10. He was interested in all what he had seen at the exhibition.
1. It is a pity she has made such a mistake.
2. Is that you told me really true?
3. He made quite clear that he wouldn't change his mind.
4. What did you suppose that his father was?
5. I don't doubt whether it is true.
6. You have no idea that how worried I was!
7. During the first hundred years of my stay in the sea, I made a promise that if anyone set me free I would make him very rich.
8. The reason why I have to go is because she will be disappointed if I don't.
9. He asked how many I paid for the violin.
10. Since you have seen both fighters, who you think will win.
1. I'll let you know as soon as they will arrive.
2. If it won't rain tomorrow, we'll have a picnic.
3. They had written three letters since they came back.
4. By the time we got home, I have forgotten all about it.
5. The light went out while we are having supper.
6. So far I know, there are five people killed in the accident.
7. Since that everybody is here, let's start our class.
8. I am happy as long as you happy.
9. Now that you are all here, let's try and reach a decision.
10. The young soldier was taken to the hospital because of he had been wounded seriously on the battlefield.
1. It is a long time after I saw you last time.
2. I was shopping at Folry's while I met an old friend.
3. She has made greater progress than we expect.
4. He asked me to stay which I was.
5. I don't know whether it will rain or not, but if it will, I shall stay home.
6. She comes to talk to me whenever she felt lonely.
7. ---- What was the party like?
---- Wonderful. It's years when I enjoyed myself so much.
8. Why do you want a new job when you had got such a good one already?
9. Mother was worried because little Alice was ill, especially as Father was away in France.
10. The WTO cannot live up to its name while it does not include a country that is home to one fifth of mankind.
1. works -- work or jobs 2. Germen – Germans 3. 4. woman – women 5. three-hundred-words -- three-hundred-word 6. apple – apples 7. thousands – thousand 8. many – much 9.正确 10. careless -- carelessness
1． ．are – is 3．progresses -- progress4． else -- else's 5． way – choice 6． coffee's – coffee 7． wealths – wealth 8． 正确 9． tooth – teeth 10． valuable -- value 数词 .A级
1. hundreds – hundred 2. millions – million 3. 将of划去 4. 正确 5. two-hundred-words -- two-hundred-word 6. nine – ninth 7. two – second 8. first – second 9. 将a划去 10. two-fifth -- two-fifths
1. forty – forties 2. 在in后加the 3. 正确 4. 在population后加of 5. hour – hours 6. thirtieth – thirties 7. 在dozens后加of 8. mile – miles 9. twenty – twelve 10. dollar -- dollars
1. I – me 2. my – mine 3. 正确 4. your – yours 5. hers – theirs 6. he – himself 7. This – That 8. That – It 9. Who – What 10. none -- neither or both -- all
1. me -- I 2. oneself – himself 3. 正确 4. what -- that or 划去all or 划去what 5. us – ours 6. it – that 7. 在anyone后加else 8. that – it 9. Each – None 10. those -- which 副词 . A级
1. widely – wide 2. more – much 3. 正确 4. clear – clearly 5. good -- well 6. hardly – hard 7. fastly – fast 8. good – well 9. deep – deeply 10. highly -- high B级
1. farther – further 2. 在than后加in 3. 在be后加more 4. hardly -- hard & heavily 5. deeply – deep 6. high – highly 7. lately – late 8. prettily – pretty 9. widely – wide 10. 正确
1. rose – rises 2. 将when I 后will划去 3. come – comes 4. has – have 5. was -- is
6. 在waiting后加for 7. 正确 8. 在months后加ago 9. gone – been 10. is -- was B级
1. won't -- doesn't 2. will – is 3. had – have 4. has --- had 5. rain – rains 6. is -- was
7. had – have 8. 将you 后will划去 9. will – would 10. 正确
1. teacher – teachers 2. is – are 3. are – is 4. don't -- doesn't 5. like – likes 6. 正确 7. are – is 8. are – is 9. teacher – teachers 10. are -- is
1. is – are 2. are – is 3. are – is 4. are – is 5. is – are 6. is – are 7. faces -- face
8. have – has 9. 正确 10. them was -- them were
1. 将is划去 2. 将did划去 3. 正确 4. realized – realize 5. than – when 6. 在Little后加does 7. does – did 8. had – has 9. was – were 10. didn't -- did
1. 在What后加a 2. Hard – Hardly 3. 将an划去 4. 在Often后加did 5. were – was 6. when – than 7. has – had 8. 正确 9. is – are 10. were -- was
1. Walk---Walking 2. 将in划去 3. read---reading 4. 将myself划去 5. fill---filling
6. see---seeing 7. to---with 8. could---couldn't 9. tell-telling 10. go---going
1. explain---explaining 2. forward后加to 3. be---being 4. go---going 5. wait---waiting
6. have---having 7. he---his 8. listen---listening 9. arrive---arriving 10. be---being 定语从句 A级
1. where -- that / which 或 2. that – which 4. which -- that 或5. which -- that 或6. that – which 8. who -- that 9. 正确 10. what -- that
1. looking后加for 2. which -- that 或3. like – as 4. was – were 5. who -- whose
6. 正确 7. where -- that / which 或8. which – where 9. it – which 10. when -- that / which 或名词性从句 A级
1. Which – That 2. That – what 3. If – Whether 4. Whom – Who 5. 正确 6. that -- what
7. it后加is 8. news后加that 9. when – that 10. what -- that 或划去all或划去what B级
1. pity后加that 2. that – what 3. made后加it 4. 划去that 5. whether – that 6. 划去that 7. 正确 8. because – that 9. many --- much 10. who后加do
1. 将will划去 2. won't -- doesn't 3. had – have 4. have – had 5. are – were 6. far后加I 7. 将that划去 8. you后加are 9. 正确 10. 将of划去
1. after – since 2. while – when 3. expect – expected 4. which – where 5. will – does
6. felt – feels 7. when – since 8. had – have 9. 正确 10. while – if
While traveled to Paris on a bus, I became very sick.
A well-dressing man on the bus helped me greatly. He
took me off the bus, found out where the doctor’s office.
and took me to there himself. The next day, he came
to visit me. I didn’t speak French well, so I can’t talk with
him very much. However, even if we couldn’t talk, but
we could communicate. I communicated myself thanks
to his great kindness, and he communicated his concern
for my healthy. Through this experience I have learned
that communication can take place without much actual
language at all. 1. _______________ 2. _______________ 3. _______________ 4. _______________ 5. _______________ 6. _______________ 7. _______________ 8. _______________ 9. _______________ 10. ______________
The Internet is playing a important part in
our daily life. On the net, we can learn about
news both home and abroad and some other
informations as well．We can also make phone calls，
send messages by e-mails，go to net schools，and
learn foreign languages by ourselves．Beside，we
can enjoy music，watch sports matches，and play the
chess or cards．The net even help us do shopping，
make a chat with others and make friends with them．
In a word，the Internet has made our life more easier． 81． ＿＿＿＿＿ 82． ＿＿＿＿＿ 83． ＿＿＿＿＿ 84． ＿＿＿＿＿ 85． ＿＿＿＿＿ 86． ＿＿＿＿＿ 87． ＿＿＿＿＿ 88． ＿＿＿＿＿ 89． ＿＿＿＿＿ 90． ＿＿＿＿＿
A few months after returning the US from Germany, I took
part in a college course in French. Since I have learned to
speak German good in Germany, I thought that it might be
interested to begin studying another language. At the first
class, the teacher asked us to do a pronunciation exercise,
in which he would say one word or two in French, and each
student would do their best to copy. When he got to me, he
kept having me to say more words, and I finally asked him
why. “I find it great funs. It’s the first time I’ve heard an
81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89.
American speak French with a German accent.”he explained it. 90. D
I received your letter was dated April l6 the day
before yesterday. All of our family greatly delighted to
learn how you are getting along very well with your
lessons. Time passes quickly. After dozens of days, you’ll
finish the middle school. What pleases us most is that you
do very well to make up your mind to enter for the college
entrance examination this summer. What wonderful it is !
Dad, as well as Mom and I, is with you. We wished
you to make better use of your time. The full preparations
you make, the surer of success you’ll certain be. 81． 82． 83． 84． 85． 86． 87． 88． 89． 90．
During the weekend I traveled by air the first time
in my life. I generally travel by train and bus. It is
both cheaper and safe. But this was a short journey.
In the beginning I did not feel very happily, but this
feeling did not last longer. The journey was very exciting.
I was soon high up in the sky among the cloud. The views
of mountains, fields and rivers were interested.
I enjoyed my short and comfortable journey very much.
This experience has shown that traveling in air is
actually the safest way of make journeys. 81. ________________ 82. ________________ 83. ________________ 84. ________________ 85. ________________ 86. ________________ 87. ________________ 88. ________________ 89. ________________ 90. ________________
I'd like to tell you something more about our school
sports meet. It was holding on Oct.6, which was a 82、_________________
fine day. There were over 1,000 students and teachers
attend it. Wang Lin, a student from my class won the
100-meter race. He finish the race in 12.6 seconds
and broke in the school record. The sports meet
was really success. That was because we were
all trying to do my best.
Althought I was not one of the winner, I
was proud of that we had done.
Looking forward to receiving your letter.
A group of scientists were planning to go
to countryside to do a scientific research in order to
find out that whether the environment of the country
had polluted．On arrival，they started to check the
air and water．To our surprise，they found
how terribly the situation was． They could see
the serious pollution． Look into the cause，
they persuade the government to pass the law
to protect environment and kept the balance of
nature． Now everything has changed． Birds are
singing while tree and grass are waving．
One day, I was cooking in the kitchen as the 81.
telephone rings. I went to answer it immediately. 82. _________________
She was my close friend, Lisa. When we were talking 83. _________________
on a phone, the fire alarm sounded. I ran back to the 84. _________________
kitchen. The room full of smoke and the beef was badly 85. _________________
burnt. I quickly turned off the gas, opening all the 86. _________________
windows, and then went out of the house. In my 87. _________________
surprise, two fire engines were outside my house. I 88. _________________
was rather worried. I told about the firemen that it 89. _________________
was my careless cooking which caused the heavy smoke. 90. _________________
I went to see the film after supper. On my way to the
cinema. I met an English woman, who lost her way.
I gave up the chance see the film and took her to her
hotel. While go there, I told her about great changes
that had been taken place here in the past few years
81. _______________ 82. _______________ 83. _______________ 84. _______________ 85. _______________
and she had told me something about her country. 86. _______________
Although I missed the film, but I still felt very happy, for 87. _______________
I had not only helped her out of trouble but practiced 88. _______________
my spoken English. If I had not worked hard on 89. _______________
English, I would not have been able to help him. 90. _______________
10 I live in a small town in the south. This is typical 81. ________________
Chinese town. There are not only two main streets 82. ________________
which across in the middle of the town. Around the 83. ________________
town stand a high wall, which was built long ago, 84. ________________
and it is still possibly to walk along it. No motorcars 85. ________________
allowed in the business streets, which makes shopping 86. ________________
very easier and safer. On warm days some small 87. ________________
restaurants put table and chairs outside the houses to 88. ________________
let people to take a rest and have some tea or ice-cream. 89. ________________
There are no tall buildings but some beautiful parks. 90. ________________
A) 71. traveled-traveling 72. well-dressing---well-dressed 73. office 后加was74. 去to
75.can’t--- couldn’t 76. 去but 77. myself- my 78. to—for79. healthy--- health 80.√
B) 81. a→an 82.√ 83．home前加at 84．informations→information85．e-mails→e-mail
86．Beside→Besides 87．去掉the 88．help→helps 89．第一个make→have 90．more→much
C)81. returning 后加to 82. have→had 83. good→well 84.
interested→interesting 85. √ 86.one→a 87. their→his 88. 去掉to 89. funs→fun 90. 去掉it
D)81. was前加that或去掉was 82. greatly前加are 83. 去掉how 84. After→In
85. 去掉the 86. √87. what→how 88. wished→wish 89. full→fuller 90. certain→certainly
E)1.在the first time 前加for 2. and →or 3. safe→safer 4. happily→happy 5. longer→long
6.cloud→ clouds 7.interested →interesting 8. √ 9. in→by 10. make→ making
F)1、去掉more 2、holding改held 3、正确 4、attend改attending 5、finish改finished
6、去掉in 7、success前加a 8、my改our 9、winner改winners 10、that改what
G) 81．countryside 前加the 82．去掉that 83． polluted前加been 84． our改their
85．terribly改terrible 86．look改 looking 87．persuade 改persuaded 88．kept改 keep
H) 76.as---when 77.rings---rang 78.She---It 79.a---the 80.was full 81.opening ---opened
82.In---To 83.√ 84.about 去掉 85.which---that
I) 81、film 前的 the 改为 a 82、lost 前加 had 83、see 前加 to 84、go 改为 going
85、去掉 been 86、去掉 had 87、去掉 but 88、正确 89、on 改为 at 90、him 改为 her
J) 61.typical前加a 62.去掉not 63.across→cross 64.stand→stands 65.possibly→possible
66.allowed前加are 67.very→much 68.table→tables 69.去掉to 70.√
Dear Sir or Madam,
My sister saw a lovely cup when we are shopping the other day. She liked it at once. Then she bent down and picked up to look at a price on it. As she did this, lots of tea splashed on his T-shirt! I had to try hardly not to laugh at her shocked face! My sister wanted get out of the shop as fast as she could when a shop assistant came over to us. It was turned out to be her own cup, that she’d left on the shelf by mistake. The assistant was clearly as embarrassing as my sister, for I just thought it was funny!
I was playing at my cousin house. Since his family was rich than mine, he had more toys than I did. There was one on particular I'd always wanted. I put into my pocket when he wasn't looking. I guessed, even at that age, I would never be able to enjoy to playing with the toy or faced my cousin again; I would always know, I'd done something wrong. Late on, my aunt drove me home. When she dropped me off, I pulled out the toy slow and gave it back. She knows what had happened, but she thanked me and ever mentioned it again.