解：两次做每人所花时间： 甲 乙
从A点到相遇点路程为40×6＝240，∴ V乙＝（490－50－240）÷6＝ 。 两人速度变化后，甲的速度为40×（1＋25％）＝50，乙的速度为
∴ 甲一共跑了490÷（50－40）×50＋240＝2690（米） （1＋20％）＝
2.在下图的方格中填入合适的数，使每一行都为完全平方数，则最后结果为（ ）。 口 口
× 口 口
口 口 口
口 口 口
3.在下图所示的写有数字1的加法算式中，不同的汉字代表不同的数字，只有“仁”与“人” 代表的数字相同，那么“仁华学校”代表的四位数字最小可能是( ).
仁 华 学 校
+ 更 进 1 步
人 大 附 中 人
532如：），那么这两个分数为（ ）。 6236.
4. 5, 15, 3, 33 , 11, 77,7, 56, 8, 24, 12, 60;
2, 26, 13, 39, 3, 33, 11, 55, 5, 35, 7, 14;
5, 55, 11, 77, 7, 56, 8, 24, 3, 39, 13, 65.
6. 2448 ,35143
１１.有大、小两瓶酒精溶液，重量比为３：２，其中大瓶中溶液的浓度为８％。现在把这两瓶溶液混合起来，得到的酒精溶液浓度恰好是原来小瓶酒精溶液浓度的２倍。那么原来小瓶酒精溶液的浓度是（ ） 2
12.如下图，在6个圆圈中填入2、3、5、7、11、13各一次，并在每个小三角形的中心处写下它3个顶点上3个数的和。那么这些三角形中心处所写数的和被3除的余数是（ ）。这个总合一共有（ ）种不同的可能。
3、有两堆棋子，甲堆有210个，其中白子占3/10，乙堆有120个，其中白子占9/10，为使甲堆中白子、黑子一样多，并使乙堆中白子占8/10，应从乙堆中拿 个白子和 黑子到甲堆中。
一、1、980199 2、100 3、 4、 5、0.92二、填空1、40 2、6 3、960 4、45 5、60
1、6 2、90 3、48元 4、163 5、48
1、 2、 3、92个白子和8个黑子
1. Mr. Wang is _________ excellent teacher. Everybody loves him.
A. a B. anC. the D. /
2. My cousin gave _______ a cute teddy bear for my birthday.
A. I B. my C. me D. mine
3. ---It’s a nice day, _______? ---Yes, it is.
A. isn’t it B. is it C. has it D. hasn’t it
4. People like hamsters _________ they are nice and interesting.
A. so B. and C. but D. because
5. --- _____ should I get my mom for Mother’s Day? ---Why don’t you get her a scarf.?
A. Who B. What C. When D. How
6. –Alison, how long have you been skating? - I have been skating ________ nine o’clock.
A. for B. at C. since D. from
7. Tom did __________ in math this year than last year.
A. good B. well C. best D. better
8. --- I didn’t go to the Disneyland in Hong Kong last year. --- Me, ______
A. neither B. either C. also D. too
9. This dictionary was very cheap and it only ____ me twelve dollars. A. spent
B. used C. paid D. cost
10. –Would you mind _______ your bike? –No, not at all.
A. moving B. to move C. move D. moved
11. He ________ down the street when the accident happened.
A. walks B. walked C. was walking D. is walking
12. Sorry, I don’t have enough time ________ with you today.
A. playB. to play C. playing D. played
13. –Where is John? –He ___to the library. He’ll come back soon. A. has gone
B. has been C. went D. was going
14. -- _____ you please wash the dishes? –Ok, I’ll do them in a minute. A. May B. Must C. Could D. Should
15. Excuse me, Sir, Can you tell me __________?
A. how we got to the zoo B. how can we get to the zoo
C. how did we get to the zoo D. how we can get to the zoo
When I was in my first year of middle school, my father died. And my mother was ill just after I entered high school. I had to ___1____ going to school because my mother had to money to pay my school bills. We began to work in people’s gardens to save up money for me to back to school. ____2_____, I returned to school. Unluckily, my mother died the next year. And my ___3___went dark. I asked my headmaster if I could work for the ___4___ this summer vacation, so I could pay my bills. He was a nice man and let me work in the school garden during the ____5_____. I had not been able to study well because of my mother’s death. At the end of my second year, I ____6______ most of my exams and the teacher told me I had to repeat the year. After another summer working in the school garden, I went ____7___ to lessons again,. But suddenly I fell ill. Because of my disease I was weak and couldn’t work at school. I was hopeless. My headmaster told me not to give up. And my teachers and classmates ____8_____ me a lot. Now, I’m feeling better and will finish my third year. My life is still not ____9___. A few students laugh at my poor clothes. They also call me “farmer” because I work in the school garden. But I ____10____ hard days will always be followed by sunshine.
1. A. stop B. start C. keep D. finish
2. A. Especially B. Probably C. Finally D. Usually
3. A. mind B. world C. heart D. family
4. A. school B. zoo C. park D. museum
5. A. afternoon B. year C. weekends D. holidays
6. A. passed B. took C. failed D. had
7. A. along B. back C. down D. up
8. A. helped B. gave C. worried D. taught
9. A. terrible B. hard C. easy D. difficult
10. A. discover B. imagine C. notice D. believe
Happy Days Club Parker;s Sweet Shop For Young People 14 Barrett Road From 12 – 18 years 5 minutes from town centre Every Friday 7:30 pm – 10:30pm Try our famous chocolate 29 Milton Street Eggs and sugar hears Just $1 a week Prices lower than in other shops Games-music-dancing and lots more Open Monday-Saturday 9am-5am International Library Painting Competition Books, CDs and videos For young people 8-16 years old Over 100 Foreign newspapers Paint a picture of an animal And magazines Send it to: Entrance Free Young Artist Magazine Monday- Saturday 9:30am-6:00pm 12 High Street New England House, Museum Street Before 14 September And win a bicycle!
1. What does Parker’s Sweet Shop sell?
A. Books B. Chocolate C. PicturesD. CDs
2. What time does Happy Days Club open?
A. 9:00 am B. 9:30 am C. 7:30 pm D. 10:30 pm
3. What should you paint if you want to take part in the painting competition?
A. An egg B. A girl C.A bicycle D. An animal
In Canada you can find dogs, horses, etc., in almost every family. These are their pets. People love these pets and regard them as their good friends. Before they keep them at their houses, they take them to animal hospital to give them injection (注射) so that they won’t catch disease (疾病). They have special animal food stores, though they can get animal food in almost every store. Some people spend around two hundred Canadian dollars a month on animal food. When you visit people’s homes, they would be very glad to show you their pets and they are very proud of them. You will also find almost every family has a bird feeder in their garden. All kinds of birds are welcomed to come and have a good meal. They are free to come and go and nobody is allowed to kill any animals in Canada. They have a law against killing wild animals. If you killed an animal, you would be punished (惩罚). Senior (old) people in Canada have many reasons to like animals. One of them might be their family lie is not as close as ours. When children grow up, they leave their parents and start their own career (事业), then the seniors will feel lonely. And pets can solve this problem. They can be good friends and never leave them alone.
1. The passage mainly tells us people in Canada ________________.
A. like to keep pets at home B. spend a lot of money on pets
C. think killing pets is against the law D. enjoy showing pets to their friends
2. People give pets injection to make them not __________________.
A. run away B. hurt people C. get ill D. eat much
3. The underlined word “feeder” refers to ___________________.
A. something to keep the birds B. a person who feeds the birds C. something to put food in for birds D. a person who sells bird food
4. Old people like to keep pets because ____________.
A. pets cost less money B. pets are quiet and clean
C. pets are easy to take care of D. pets can make good companies
Depalma was driving a large American car. As soon as the race started, he pulled out in front. As the race went on, he kept the first place. And he was far ahead of Dawson, the man in the second place. 15 When the race was almost over, some people got up and left. “Why did stay?” they thought. They were sure they knew who would win. But things did not go as they thought. A strange noise came from Depalma’s car. It slowed down. Something was wrong. Depalma knew his car would not go far. His only hope was that he would make it to the finish. But on his last lap, car stopped. Dawson’s car roared (呼啸) by. Depalma saw it go by. He knew he could not win now. “But I can finish the race,” he thought. And he got out of his car. So did his assistant. They began to push the car to the finish. Dawson went by them again and again. He was on his last lap. He was going to win. Depalma and his friend did not care. They went on pushing. At first, all eyes were on Dawson. He crossed the line. And the race was over. He’d won! Depalma and his friend pushed on. At last, the car crossed the line. B then all the people were shouting for them. They shouted more than they did for Dawson. This was a different kind of winner!
1. When Depalma’s car stopped, _______________.
A. he repaired his car right away B. he decided to give up his car C. he and his assistant pushed the car D. he still believed he would win the race
2. Which of the following is Not true according to the passage?
A. Depalma didn’t want Dawson to win the race
B. Both of Depalma and Dawson are winners
C. Depalma didn’t drive his car to the finish
D. Depalma drove faster than others at first.
3. What can we learn from the passage?
A. American cars always break down in the race.
B. Good cars always help people win the race.
C. People should always shout for the loser.
D. People should always keep trying.
If you go to a fast food restaurant or a snack bar, you will probably see a lot of teenagers. Today, many teenagers are overweight, and some of this is because of their had eating habits. Most teenagers love food with a lot of fat, oil, salt and sugar. People often call this type of food “junk food”. But bad eating habits go beyond fast food. Many teenagers find it difficult to eat healthily. Some don’t have breakfast before they go to school. During the day, some don’t have a proper meal for lunch. In a recent survey at one school, scientists found that over two-thirds of the students didn’t follow a healthy diet. Nearly half of the students didn’t like vegetables, and many of them didn’t like to eat fruits. They preferred to eat food with a lot of salt, sugar, or fat. Parents today also worry about their children’s diet. Some doctors give the following advice. Teenagers shouldn’t eat too much junk food. Teenagers shouldn’t eat food with too much salt. Salt can cause high blood pressure in the future. Teenagers should eat food with less fat, oil and sugar. Teenagers need to eat some fruits and vegetables every day. Fruits and vegetables are rich in vitamins and have little fat. Teenagers need to drink more milk. Milk will help their bones grow. Teenagers need to eat breakfast every day. This is good for their body and mind. Bad eating habits Eating food with a lot of fat, oil, salt, and sugar. Not having 56. _____ before going to school. Eating few 57. _________ Doctors’ advice Eating food with less fat, oil and sugar. Eating vegetables and fruits every day because they are rich In vitamins and have 58. _________ Drinking more milk will help build hones. Eating breakfast every day, which is good for the 59. _____________ The writer wants to help teenagers to 60. ___________________
1.B 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.B 6.C 7.D 8.A 9.D 10.A 11.C 12.B 13.A 14. C 15.D
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.A 5.D 6.C 7.B 8.A 9.C 10.D
(A) 1.B 2.C 3.D (B) 1.A 2.C 3.C 4.D (C) 1.C 2.A 3.D
2. vegetables and fruits
3. little fat
4. body and mind
5. keep healthy/ keep fit/ have good eating habits
北京市小升初分班考试英语模拟试题(八) 一、 选出下列单词中划线部分读音不同的选项，将其序号填入题前括号内(1×5分)
( )1. A. forget B. her C. work D. nurse
( )2. A. these B. father C. think D. mouths
( )3. A. any B. catch C. black D. stamp
( )4. A. book B. good C. food D. classroom
( )5. A. pens B. teachers C. apples D. cats
6. How many ____________ (猴子) does the zoo have ?
7. He listens to the teacher as ___________(仔细) as his cousin.
8. The old man lived in a __________(not quiet) street, so he couldn’t sleep well every day.
9. W___________ (the fourth day in a week) is my busiest day.
10. My ideal school starts at 9:00 a.m. and f_________ at 3:00 p.m..
11、Look! One of the children __________(swim)in the lake.
12、Lily is much __________(health) than her sister.
13、They _________(fly) to the UK, didn’t they ?
14、Is _________(eat) too much good or bad for your body ?
15、Mr. Lee _______________ (give) us a talk on the history of China tomorrow, isn’t he?
( )16.--- Could you help me , please ?
A. Yes , please . B. Yes , I could. C. Yes, I can. D. You’re welcome .
( )17.There is _____________sheep on the hill .
A. little B. a few C. a little D. few
( )18.There is ______ “h ” , ______ “o”，_______“u ” and ______ “r ”
in the word “hour ”.
A. an ; an ; a ; an B. a; an; a; a C. a; an ; an; a D. an; an ; an ; an
( )19.---I had a really good weekend at my uncle’s.
A. Oh, that’s very nice of you. B. Congratulations.
C. It’s a pleasure. D. Oh, I’m glad to hear that.
( )20.---Can I get you a cup of tea?
A. That's very nice of you B. With pleasure
C. You can, please D. Thank you for the tea
( )21---Does she work here?
---No, but these days she _____ here.
A. helps B. help C. is helping D. helping
( )22. ---__________ today! ---Yes. Shall we have a picnic in the open air?
A. What fine weather is B. How fine weather it is
C. What a fine weather it is D. How fine the weather is
( )23. I _____tired yesterday, so I ________ go shopping with her.
A. am, don’t B. was, am not C. was, didn’t D. am, am not
( )24. ---Could you get to the park before 3 o’clock?
---__________. I’ll still be at the meeting then.
A. I think so B. Yes, I could C. I’m afraid not D. I’m afraid so
( ) 25. Miss Gao is ________teacher. She teaches _____ English.
A. our, my B. us, me C. us, our D. our, us
五. 根据明信片内容及26-30的提示语，将英文代号A-E填在相应的横线上(1×5分) To_____A________
You’re an excellent person. I am sure your new job will be a great success.
Best wishes from
Wish you every success in your exams. We’ll be thinking of you.
All our love,
Granny & Grandpa
People like you make the world brighter with the special things you do.
Hoping that good health will soon be yours.
With very best wishes from
everyone at Better Books
To dear ____E______
Life is boring without you. Hurry back.
26_____________________ Simon is working in another city for four weeks. 27 __________________ Mary is in hospital.
28 __________________John has just started a new job.
29 __________________Karen will start her final exams next week.
30 __________________Ann cleaned her friend's house when her friend was on holiday.
“Where is the university?” This is a question that many visitors to Cambridge(剑桥)ask. But no one can give them a __(31)__answer, for there is no wall to be found _(32)___ the university. The university is the city. You can find classroom buildings, __(33)__, museums and offices of the university all over the city. And most of its members are the students and_(34)__ of the thirty—one
Cambridge was already a_(35)_ town long before the first students and teachers arrived 800 years ago. It grew up by the river Granta, and the river was once __(36)__ the Cam. A__(37)__ was built over the river as early as 875，so the town got its name “Cambridge”.
In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and more land was used for college buildings. The town grew much __(38)__ in the nineteenth century after the opening of the railway in 1845.Cambridge became a__(39)__ in 1951 and now it has a population of over 100,000. Many young students in other countries_(40)_ to study at Cambridge.
( )31. A. true B. clear C. right D. wrong
( )32. A. around B. in C. near D. about
( )33. A. cinemas B. libraries C. zoos D. parks
( )34. A. parents B. farmers C. teachers D. doctors
( )35. A. interesting B. old C. new D. usual
( )36. A. said B. called C. spoken D. talked
( )37. A. bridge B. building C. station D. house
( )38. A. smaller B. slower C. slowly D. faster
( )39. A. city B. college C. country D. village
( )40. A. stop B. hate C. hope D. dislike
No.1 Business Hours
Mon.toWed. 9:30a.m.—6:00p.m. Thurs. 9:30a.m.—8:00p.m.
Sun. closed No.3 Opening Hours
2:30 p.m.—6:00 p.m.
No.2 Bill’s Supermarket
O P E N
DAYS A WEEK
8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. No.4 Opening to the Public
9:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
( ) 41. If you work at No.1, you have to work longer hours on_____.
A. Tuesday B. Thursday C. Saturday D. Sunday
( ) 42. Which two are open every day?
A.No.1 and No.2 B.No.1 and No.4
C.No.3 and No.4 D.No.2 and No.3
( ) 43. If four people work for the four different places, how many of them needn’t go to work
on Sunday morning?
A. One. B. Two C. Three D. Four
( ) 44. No.4 can probably be______.
A. a government(政府) office B. a hospital
C. a restaurant D. a hotel
( ) 45. Bill’s Supermarket is open ______ a day.
A.8 hours B.12 hours C.14 hours D.16 hours
The Arts Cinema is open 7 days a week, showing lots of American and foreign films. Next week it will show an Australian film called“Midnight Meeting”. It is set in Sydney in the 1960s. You can see that film from Monday to Thursday. It will be on twice a day at 6:30 and 9:10 in the evenings. The film lasts two hours and fifteen minutes. Tickets are $ 4, but there is a special student ticket at $2.60 for all the films. Please bring your student card if you want the cheaper ticket.
The nearest car park to the cinema is in Hamlet Street. It’s just five minutes’walk from the cinema. If you need further information, phone 8813962 during office hours-9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Answer each of the following questions in no more than SIX words.(每题答案不超过6个词)
46 In which country is the film “Midnight Meeting” made? ______________________________.
47 When can people see that film? ___________________________.
48 How many minutes does the film last? __________________________________. 49 What’s the price of a student ticket? __________________________.
50 How far is it from the nearest park to the cinema? _________________________________.
Albert Einstein is one of the greatest scientists who ever lived. But he couldn’t find his way home when he went for a w 51 . He often forgot things. He had other things to think about. Science was m 52 important to him than any other thing in life. Albert Einstein was born in 1879 in Germany. When he was a child, he learned things very s 53 . Albert didn’t speak
u 54 he was three years old. His parents were w 55 about him. When he was 12, Albert began r 56 math and science books. He was excited about the t 57 he learned in those books. He became more and more interested in math and physics. He wanted to find the
a 58 to the questions about the universe. When he told people about his ideas, other scientists l 59 at him at first. But his ideas changed the world, scientists looked at the universe in a n 60 way. Because of him, we have such things as computers, televisions, and space travel today.
56._________57.__________ 58.____________59 ____________60. ______________ 参考答案：
一、1~5 A C A C D
二、6. monkeys 7. carefully 8. noisy 9. Wednesday 10. finishes
三、11. is swimming 12. healthier 13. flew 14. eating 15. is going to give 四、16~20 C C A D A 21~25 C D C C D
五、26~30 E D A B C
六、31~35 B A B C D 36~40 B A D A C
七、41~45 B D C A B
八、46. Australia 47. From Monday to Thursday 48. Two hours and fifteen minutes
49. $2.60 50. Five minutes' walk
九、1. walk 2. more 3. slowly 4. until 5. worried
6. reading 7. things 8. answers 9. laughed 10. new
( )1. A reached B laughed C needed D worked
( )2. A throw B farthest C theater D through
( )3. A school B chore C change D chip
( )4. A shark B star C card D warm
( )5. A souvenir B south C amount D noun
( )1. We enjoyed ourselves at the New Year Singing Party.
A. had cold weather B. had a good day C. had a good time
( )2. The foreign friends arrived in China the day before yesterday
A. got B. reached C. get to
( )3. There are more than 1,000 students in our school.
A. over B. less than C. only
( )4. English names are different from Chinese names.
A. are the same as B. aren’t same asC. are different to
( )5. You’d better go to the movie theater by bus.
A. miss the bus B. take a train C. take a bus
1. He usually (get) up at 6:30 am. and then washes his face.
2. We (have) our English examination now.
3. The English teacher (ask) us to revise our English last week.
4. They (do) their homework in Winter Holiday this year.
5. My friend Ann is good at (sing).
6. It’s hard (study) every subject well.
7. The students of Class 12 run (fast) than the students of Class 11.
8. You can do the work very (good).
9. Thank you for (invite) me.
10. This apple is (big) one in the basket.
11. Does your mother get up (early) than you?
12.Is their classroom (comfortable) in our school?
13. A lot of come to our country every year. (visit)
14. This shirt is mine. That one is (she).
do the dishes, take part in, mix up. taking care of, all over, take out the trash, at the moment, stay out late
1. We can’t because our parents are worried.
2. I’m not feeling very well . I have lots of headaches.
3. After dinner she likes to , because It’s relaxing.
4. Please to keep our classroom clean.
5. John will the school basketball team next year.
6. I want to travel the world.
7. these things and you can make fruit salad.
8. Thank you for my dog.
1. Mary reads English every morning. (改为一般疑问句)
Mary English every morning?
2. I’d like a cup of tea. (改为一般疑问句)
you a cup of tea?
3. I think you are a good student. (改为否定句)
I you are a good student.
4. He finished his homework yesterday afternoon (改为否定句) He his homework yesterday afternoon.
5. He was ill yesterday so he didn’t go to school.(对划线部分提问) he go to school?
( )1. Who climbs , Jim, Peter or Sam?
A. the higher B. higher C. high D. highest
( )2. Many oranges are bigger than yours.
A. very B. too C. much D. more
( )3. —Would you like to go shopping with me? I love to.
A. had B. would C. did D. __
( )4. Whose paper planes are , Lucy or Lily?
A. well B. best C. the best D. better
( )5. — Are you going to be away for long? — No.
A. Only a day or two B. Three days ago
C. After a week D. In three days
( )6. — How often do you go to the park? —
A. Once B. Ten days C. For six days D. After a month
( )7. She the boy was a queue jumper.
A. hoped B. talked C. thought D. spoke
( )8. — Why did you come here so late? — Sorry. I the bus.
A. took B. caught C. got on D. missed
( )9. Your sister went to the park last week, ?
A. doesn’t she B. did she C. didn’t she D. was she
( )10. People in China like eating moon cakes Mid-autumn Day.
A. in B. on C. at D. of
( )11. How about shopping this afternoon?
A. go B. went C. goes D. going
( )12. I hate dishes every day.
A. to wash B. wash C. washing D. washed
( )13. — is the meeting going to last? — Half an hour.
A. What B. How long C. When D. How far
( )14. — it is today! — Yes, Let’s go to the park.
A. What a fine date B. what fine dayC. How fine D. How cold
( )15. — Happy birthday! — .
A. Thank you, Mary B. You are welcome
C. I’m very glad D. You are so kind
1. What do you think ______solve the problem?
A. you can do B. can you do
C. you can do to D. can you do to
2. In the past he often made his sister____, but now he is often made ___by his sister.
A. to cry; to cry B. cry; cry
C. to cry; cry D. cry; to cry
3. The teacher told us that the sun ____in the east.
A. rises B. rose C. raises D. raised
4. He lives in a village _____there are a lot of trees.
A. there B. where C. that D. which
5. He _________ Alice for ten years.
A .married to B. has married to
C. has married D. has been married to
6. We need fifteen more people _____our team to do the job.
A. but B. except C. as well D. besides
7. They won’t allow us ________ at this beach.
A. swimming B. to swim C. swam D. swim
8. Is this factory ______you visited last week?
A. that B. where C. the one D. in which
9. The reason ____he was absent from the meeting was ____his car broke down on the way.
A. that; because B. why; that C. that; that D. for; that
10. Is the river_____ through that town very large?
A. which flows B. flows C. that flowing D. whose flows
11. The teacher told me that the students I wanted to see were seen___ foot
1. Tom ______ (be) ill last week, he ______ (be) much better now.
2. Jimmy and his sister _______ (be) here several days ago. They ________ (leave) for Beijing yesterday.
3. He ___________ (have ) a bath when the telephone ________(ring).
4. While I __________ (cook ) the dinner, he ___________(read) the paper.
5. He arrived just as I _____________ (answer) the phone.
6. After I heard the news, I ___________ (hurry) to see him.
7. We ____________ (be) disappointed if there is no snow for Christmas.
8. You ____________ (lie)! Stop it, and tell the truth like a man.
9. I _________ (be) hungry since five o’clock this morning.
10. His hair is long; he ________ (have) a haircut tomorrow.
11. A: _______ Mr. Smitch ________ (leave) for Beijing today or tomorrow? B: Oh, he ____ (go ) already. He _____ (take) the morning train yesterday.
12. ________ the rain still _______ (fall), or _______ it _______(stop)? I want to go shopping today.
13. No one _________ (watch) the television, so Father turned it off.
14. He usually ______(get) up at 6 o’clock in the moring, but he ______(have) to get up very early yesterday morning, because he wanted to catch a train.
15. This big car ________(drive) by a 19-year-old girl in trhe car race yesterday.
16.The boy____________ (not invite) to the party yet, but I think he will be invited soon.
1 There is _________ rain this year than last year. (much)
2 I’m not as_________ (careful)as he.
3 The panda has been _________(die) for about two months.
4 I like her dress. It looks very _________(China).
5 I’m not as _________ (careful)as he.
6 Summer is the _________ (hot)season of the year.
7 The blue one is _____ of all. (cheap)
8 English is one of _________ languages. (useful)
1 .The housework needs _______ time to finish.
A. much B. many C. lot D. a lot
2. The coat is ______ than the cap.
A. cheap B. cheapest C. much cheaper D. the cheapest
3 .When spring comes, days are getting ______.
A. warm and warm B. warmer and warmer
C more warmer D more and more warm
4.Come here, please. I’ll tell you _______.)
A. anything important B. important anything
C. something important D. important something
5.I think it is too small. I want a _______ one.
A. bigger B. biggest C. biger D. more bigger
1. Shanghai is bigger than any other city in Japan.
2. I have many more books than you.
3. John’s hair is longer than Mike.
4. The Changjiang River is the first long in China.
5. It’s enough easy for me to work out the problem.
This book is _____ _____ _____ that one.
You can’t swim _____ _____ _____ your brother.
This story is _____ ______ ______ than that one.
He is getting _____ ______ ______every day.
The ______ he eats, the _______ he gets.
Excuse me, do you have ______________________________?
1.There are not ______ _______ (不少于)five hundred people present at the New Year party.
2.The grain in their barn is_____ ____ ____(差不多)that of ours.
3.I waited for you far_______ _______ (超过，不止)two hours.
4.He is cleverer than ___________(其他所有的)boy in the class.
5.今天比昨天冷的多。It is _____ ______ today______ it was yesterday.
He is becoming ______ _____ _____ _____ ____ English.
Your question is _______ ____ ______ of two.
1. A. under B. mum C. student D. study
2. A. five B. four C. off D. of
3. A. these B. help C. bed D. get
4. A. please B. sweater C. seat D. teacher
5. A. book B. good C. look D. too
6. A. zero B. old C. home D. clock
7. A. maps B. beds C. doors D. apples
8. A. where B. pear C. there D. here
9. A. fine B. five C. sit D. kite
10. A. thirteen B. they C. think D. thank
11. A. banana B. cap C. glass D. father
12. A. happy B. any C. hurry D. yellow
13. A. much B. bus C. mug D. ruler
14. A. seat B. see C. the D. evening
15. A. pen B. great C. desk D. leg
1.两杯咖啡 ______________ 2.一个菠萝 __________________
3.做游戏 ________________ 4.在星期三 __________________
5.回头见 ________________ 6.what else _________________
7. look after ____________ 8.thank goodness ____________
9. make the bed __________ 10.do one’s homework ________
11. 6:50 ___________________ 12.老师的房间 _______________
13.看起来像 _______________ 14.a quarter to seven __________
15.放风筝 ____________ 16.踢足球 _________________
17.一次重感冒 ___________ 18. 四点一刻 _______________
19.跟我学英语 ____________ 20. 扫地 _____________
21.一个有趣的中国人 ________ 22.值日 _________
23. a camping trip __________ 24. surf the Internet ________
25. lie on one’s back ________26. at once _____________
1. radio 2. knife 3. glass 4. shelf 5. boss
6. dress 7. housewife 8.postman 9. leaf 10. church
11. mouth 12. family 13. tie 14. tomato 15. piano
16. baby 17. tooth 18. country 19. key 20. potato
21. match 22. box 23. hour 24. hero 25.Greman
一、用冠词a, an, the 或 some , any 填空, 如果不需要,则用 / 代替.
1. Alice is ____ air-hostess. Her father is ____ engineer and her mother is _____ housewife. They all play ______ tennis very well.
2. He has ____ uncle and his uncle lives in ____ United Kindom. He first saw him in ____ autumn of 1978. 7. We need _____ ink, is there _____ left?
3. It is better to tell ______ truth than to tell _______ lies.
4. Will you have ______ more tea? There’s plenty in the pot.
5. There is ___university near my home. Every Saturday evening,___ students hold ____ party. ___ are dancing, ____ are singing. They make a lot of noise.
6. Get me ________ cigarettes, please. ______ kind will do.
1. Can you see the words written ________ the blackboard? (in, on, by, with)
2. She is taking the children out _______ a walk. (in, on, for, by)
3. You can choose the best one ________ them. (in, on, among, by)
4. Jack broke the chocolate _______ several pieces. (in, on, with, into)
5. There are two bridges ______ the river. ( in, on, with, into)
6. There is a slogan(标语) _______ the wall. (on, in, over, above)
7. He sits ________ his desk all day _______his head _______ his hands. He is deep in thought. (on, in, at, with)
8. _______ the help _______ the teachers, the students have made great progress _______their study. (on, in, of, with)
9. He will be back _______ a minute. ( on, in, for, by)
10. The teacher is standing _______ the class. (on, before, to, in)