1、我的朋友汤姆常常给我写信。My friend Tom often ______ _______ me .
2、冯老师总是使他的课通俗易懂。Miss Feng often ______her class ______ to understand .
3、他一点都不会打羽毛球。He is not ______ _____ good at badminton .
4、孩子们，你们一定不可以吵闹。You mustn’t ______ _______ , children .
5、走去那里花不了多长时间。It doesn’t _______ _______ to walk there .
补全对话 Jane: Hi, Bob. _________6___________? Bob: I want to join a sports club. Jane : Great! _________7_____________? Bob : Soccer. Jane : So you can join the soccer club.
Bob : _______8_______? You are very good at telling stories. ___________9_______. Jane : ______10________. But I like to draw, too.
Bob : Then join two clubs, the story telling
club and the art club!
Jane: OK, let’s join now!
In China, it's ________ to have cake on your birthday. But many people still eat very long noodles for their birthday. They never_______the noodles because the long noodles are a symbol of long life. In some places, Chinese people also eat eggs on their birthday. They are a symbol of life and ________. All of these birthday foods may be ______, but the ideas are the same. They ______the birthday person.
After school on Friday , Jim is very hungry . He wants to go straight home and has a snack , but first he has to check his family’s post office box . As he opens the post office door , he sees a piece of paper on the floor . He picks it up and reads it . It is a poster for a restaurant called Veggie Heaven . Jim and his family all love eating the healthy dishes at Veggie Heaven . The food is delicious . The poster says that Veggie Heavenisn’t very far from the restaurant . Jim gets the mail and puts it in his backpack .He thinks he is lucky to find the poster . Now he can walk to Veggie Heaven and buy a snack instead of waiting until he gets home ! 1. Why does John want to go straight home ? 2. What does John have to do first ? 3. Where does Jim find the poster ? 4. Why does John like to eat at Veggie Heaven ? 5. Next what do you think Jim will do ?
1. When can I come ? A. Pretty good !
2. Would you like to join me ? B. Any day from today .
3. May I speak to Rick ? C. I’d love to but I can’t .
4. How is it going ? D. This is Rick speaking .
5. Could you just tell him to call me back ? E. Sure . No problem .
1. 我一点都不喜欢吃羊肉。I don’t like mutton ______ ______ .
2. 总之，我认为你干得很好。 All in all I think you _____ a good _____ .
3. 对我来说，学习数学好难啊。 _____ ______ for me to study math .
4. 我看见一些男孩在操场上踢足球。 I ______ some boys _____ soccer on the palyground .
5. 请给我来杯加奶的红茶。 I’d like a cup of black tea ______ ______ , please .
A: Scott has an interesting job. _________________. What time is your radio show? B:
A: ______________________? B:A: ________________________! B: Yeah. After that, ____________________. A: When do you go to work? B: At eleven o’clock, ___________________.
then_______Joe. They tell him what the criminal _________. Then Joe draws a picture of the criminal, and the police put it in newspapers and on television to find him.
He wants to draw a good picture of each criminal, but this job is sometimes _______. Many people don’t always ________things the same way so they may describe the same person differently. Also, they don’t always remember well. “The criminal is of medium build and young. He has long straight brown hair and big eyes,” says one woman. Another woman says, “He is tall and thin, and he has curly blond hair. He’s about thirty years old.”_______, the real criminal is short and heavy old man, and he has short black hair!
It is not easy for people to sail (航海) around the world in quite small boats. Sometimes the weather gets bad. Accidents can happen easily and quickly.
One family once had an accident. A big fish swam under their boat and bit (咬) holes in it. Sea water came in and the boat soon went down. Luckily these people had another small boat－a lifeboat, so they all got into the lifeboat. They lived in the boat for many days. They ate and slept, and always hoped - At last a ship saved them.
How do people live in a very small lifeboat for a long time? They must be strong in every way, they must have a hope, and they must have a strong desire（愿望）to live. People cannot drink seawater. If they drink a lot of sea water, they will quickly die. They must catch rainwater and drink it. They must also catch fish and birds for food. Lifeboats do not often 生) fish and birds are not very nice but they are their only food. They must eat raw food, or they will die.
1. What did the lifeboat give the people when the boat sank?
2. Why did One family once have an accident at sea?
3. What can People catch for food and drink at sea in a lifeboat?
4. What will happen if people drink too much sea water ?
5. Why can’t people cook in the lifeboats ?
1. What are you doing ?
2. Do you want to join me for dinner ?
3. How can I help you ?
4. What would you like ?
5. How long does it take you to get to
school ? A. About fifteen minutes’ on foot . B. Not much . C, I’m not sure yet . D. I’d love to . E. I’d like some dumplings .
钥匙（ ）雨伞（ ）足球（ ）夹克衫（ ） 短裙（ ）T恤衫（ ） 裤子（ ）手表（ ） 早餐（ ）午餐（ ）晚餐（ ）鸡肉（ ） 西红柿（ ）萝卜（ ）点心（ ）米饭（ ） 二， 翻译
2,He______chicken and meat.
3,_____ （谁的）book is it ? It”s_____(我们的) 4，Are there ________on the desk ?课桌上有一些书吗？ 5，Apples are _______favourite fruit. 苹果是她最喜欢的水果。
他们的（ ）饮料（ ）脖子（ ）柠檬汁（ ） 面包（ ）梨（ ）菠萝（ ）芒果（ ）柠檬（ ） 西瓜（ ）葡萄（ ）蛋糕（ ）果汁（ ） 二， 翻译
6， 他是谁？ 你们是谁？
1,There are____________books on the desk. 课桌上没有一些书。 2,What”s_______________favourite food? 他们最喜欢什么食物？ 3,_____________________a computer? 你爸爸由一台计算机吗？ 四，本训练生疏内容：
青豆（ ）肉（ ）蛋糕（ ）火腿（ ）果汁（ ） 小船（ ）飞（ ）书店（ ）公园（ ）走（ ） 飞机（ ）轮船（ ）朋友（ ）裤子（ ）短裙（ ） 鼻子（ ）腿（ ）嘴（ ）脖子（ ）头（ 二，翻译
1，I go to the park_______.(骑自行车)________(步行) 2，He _______chicken and meat.(有)
4，My father _______ a computer(没有)
1. “May I borrow your paper?” “ ________.”
A. By all means B. Never mind C. You are welcome D. Don’t mention it
2. This bird is really lovely, and I’ve never seen ________ one.
A. a finer B. a finest C. the finer D. the finest
3. Since there’s no more work to do, we might just ________ go home.
A. so well B. as well C. so good D. as good
4. He made ________ known to his friends that he didn’t want to enter politics.
A. that B. it C. himself D. him
5. That car nearly hit me; I ________.
A. might be killed
C. may be killed B. might have been killed D. may been killed
6. “Have you ever eaten snails?” “No, and I hope I ________.”
A. will never B. never will C. have never D. never have
7. She wrote a famous book, and so ________ a place in history.
A. winning B. to win C. to have won D. won
8. I’ll have to change my clothes before I go out — I don’t want ________ like this.
A. to see B. seeing C. to be seen D. being seen
9. We make sure we’re always well stocked up with candles, just ________.
A. in case B. for certain C. in practice D. for use
10. It’s hard to rescue drowning people because they ________ so much.
A. sink B. swim C. jump D. struggle
11. It has been raining for a day, but even though it hadn’t rained, we ________ there by tomorrow.
A. can’t get B. won’t get C. hadn’t got D. wouldn’t get
12. The little time we have together we try ________ wisely.
A. spending it B. to spend it C. to spend D. spending that
13. You should put on the notices ________ all the people may see them.
A. where B. in which C. at D. for them
14. She took her son, ran out of the house, ________ him in the car and drove quickly to the nearest doctor’s office.
A. put B. to put C. putting D. having put
15. The old house, in front of ________ there is an apple tree, is ________ I used to live.
A. that, the place B. it, the place C. which, where D. what, where
1. A。by all means 表示同意，意为“完全可以”。
2. A。I’ve never seen a finer one 的实际意思是 This is the finest one I’ve ever seen。
3. B。might just as well (后接动词原形)的意思是“不如……”或“还是……的好”。
4. B。it 为形式宾语，真正的宾语是 that he didn’t want to enter politics。
5. B。表示过去可能发生而实际上未发生的事，用might+动词完成式。若只是推测过去可能的事，则可用 may [might] + 动词完成式，如 He may [might] have gone. 他可能已经走了。
7. D。and so won a place…可视为 and so he won a place…之省略。
8. C。want 表示“想要”时，其后通常接不定式，又由于主语与see 之间含有被动关系，故用被动式。
9. A。in case 在此表示“以防万一”。
11. A。we can’t get there by tomorrow 为客观事实，故宜用陈述语气。
12. C。该句的正常词序为 We try to spend the little time we have together wisely.
13. A。where 指“在……的地方”，用以引导地点状语从句。
15. C。第一空应填 which，in front of which there is an apple tree 为修饰 the old house 的非限制性定语从句；第二空填 where，用以引导表语从句。
Dr. Bird has run the hospital for 12 years , and he has saved the lives of many pets. Dr. Bird says that
there will soon be many more traveling hospitals to help sick or injured animals. 【学生归纳】英语中常见的词性有： 二；请说出下文中各个单词的词性并且归类。
I am Mike. I am sorry to tell you that I was/felt ill. This morning I went to see a doctor and he told me that I had a bad cold. I have to stay at home for two days. So I can not go to school today or tomorrow. I hope I will get well soon. I will ask you for your help when I meet you after two days.
1. pencil-box ___________ 2. wife ___________ 3. Sunday_______________ Last week some Chinese students had a discussion about happiness. Li Hua thinks young people need to experience different things.They will become self-confident if they have the chance to show their ability. What’s more, it’s easy to be famous and make more money.
4. city_________________ 5. dress __________
7. match ______________ 8. Chinese ________
10. exam_________ 11. German _______
五；朗读下列句子并划出不可数名词“量”的表示方法。 6. Englishman ___________ 9. zoo __________________
The rich man has a lot of money．
There is some milk in the bottle．
Is there any water in the glass?
I don’t like winter because there's too much snow and ice．
六；翻译下列短语。 1.许多水 ____________ 2.三本书 ______________ 3.许多牛奶______________ 4.两杯茶 ____________ 5.五张纸 _____________ 6.一些钱 ______________ 翻译短语. 1. 吉姆的书 ___________ 2. 汤姆的朋友_________________ 3. 课桌的腿____________ 4. 马力和汤姆的房间___________ 七；单词拼写:
1. I have a lot of ________(作业) to do every day.
2. His _______(裤子) are new, but mine are old.
3. It is the best one of the _________ (照片) in my family.
4. Are they building any _______ (图书馆) in the city?
5. Can you cut this big pear into two _______(半)?
6. At the end of _______(八月), you must get ready for the new school year.
7. Trees are planted in most of the mountain v________.
8. I like a_______. It’s neither hot nor cold.
1. He teaches us English. _____________
2. His brother is a driver; mine is a soldier _____________
3. Do it yourself. _____________
4. Ask someone to help you. _____________
5. I like this, while she likes that. _____________
1. ______ can speak English well. (Us, Our, We)
2. _____ like P.E. and art. ( Them, Their, They)
3. Please tell ______ not to talk in class. (he, his, him)
4. Come and sit between her and ______. (I, me, we)
1. _____ am a monkey. Do you like _____?
A. I, us B. I, me C. He, him D. He, me
2. _____ is our English teacher. We call _____ Miss Smith.
A. He, him B. Her, her C. She, her D. Him, him
③ 我们的父母 ____________________ ② 他的姓氏 ____________________ ④ 它的名字_____________________
⑤ 他们最喜爱的水果_______________________ ⑥ 她的身份证 __________________
① _____ favorite vegetable is tomato.
A. Her B. She C. Hers D. He
② _____ office is much smaller than _______.
A. Ours, yours B. Our…yours C. Their, our’s D. Your, their’s
③ This is ______ school. ______ is over there.
A. your; Their B. yours; Theirs C. your; Theirs D. you; They
④ Some of the books belong to me, while the rest are ______.
A. him and her B. his and hers C. his and her D. him and hers
⑤ I haven’t brought the dictionary with _____. Will you lend me ____?
A. my; your B. me, your C. mine, yours D. me; yours
enjoy oneself _________________
make oneself at home __________
devote oneself to ______________
help oneself (to) ______________
dress oneself _________________ adapt oneself to _______________ by oneself ___________________ teach oneself _________________ introduce oneself ______________ hurt oneself ___________________
① 这支钢笔 __________________ ② 那些英语书__________________
④ that backpack ________________ ③ these erasers ___________________
She has many balls.
There are some pictures on the wall．
Every room is clean.
All children enjoy Christmas．
Would you like something to eat?
There were two girls at the door. Both of them were smiling.
① Please don’t eat ______apples.
② There are _______ apples on the table.
③ Would you like ________bananas? Yes, please.
1. She has many books.
2. I have few books to lend you.
3. My mother had much money on her．
4. He knows little English.
5. Will you eat a little cake?
6. There are a few differences between the two.
2. I have so _______ homework to do.
A. many B. some C. any D. much
3. There isn’t _______ water in the bottle.
A. many B. some C. any D. few
4. There are a lot of trees on _____ sides of the street.
A. each B. either C. both D. all
1. I bought a book yesterday.
2. The soldiers serve the people with heart and sour.
3. George's father lives there.
5. We are students.
7. We have learned English for 5 years.
1. We love China.
2. His parents are farmers.
3. He went home.
4. Mike gave me a book.
5. His words made me unhappy. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的主语。
She is my student.
Rich people should help the poor.
Six will be enough.
To see is to believe. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的谓语动词。
1. Did you see him yesterday?
2. We study English at school.
3. How many dictionaries do you have?
4. I have five. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的表语。
1. My hometown is Jianghua.
2. Mike hopes to be a doctor.
3. His parents are farmers.
4. She is singing. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的宾语。
2. They can please themselves.
3. I give them some candies
4. They give some books to me. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的宾语补足语。
1.The war made him a soldier.
2.New methods make the job easy.
3.I often find him at work.
4.The teacher asks the students to close the windows. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的定语。
1.The little boy needs a blue pen.
2. Tom is a handsome boy.
4. The boy needs Tom's pen.
5. The girl in the classroom needs a pen of yours. 朗读下列句子，划出下列句子的状语。
1.The boy needs a pen very much.
2.The boy really needs a pen.
3.In the classroom, the boy needs a pen.
4.Before his mother, Tom is always a child.
5.On Sundays, there is no student in the classroom.
6.The boy needs a pen to do his homework. 十六；指出下列句子划线部分在句中充当什么成分。
I hope you are very well. I'm fine, but tired. Right now it is the summer vacation and I'm helping my Dad on the farm. August is the hottest month here. It is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day I work from dawn until dark. Sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors. We grow rice in the south of the States, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat. We have a lot of machines on the farm. Although the farm is large, my Dad has only two men working for him. But he employs more men for the harvest. My brother takes care of the vegetable garden. It doesn't often rain in the summer here. As a result, we have to water the vegetable garden. Every evening we pump water from a well. It then runs along channels to different parts of the garden. （选做）
1. 星期天的时候,我们经常去公园滑冰. ________________________________________________. 2. 会议持续了3个小时. ________________________________________________. 3. 昨天晚上雨下得很大. ________________________________________________. 4. 每天八点开始上课. . 5. 在过去的三年中，中国发生了巨大的变化。 _________________________________________________. 十八；朗读下列句子并归纳主、谓、宾句子结构。
1. I wrote a letter yesterday.
2. Don’t know him.
3. ---- How many books do you need?
---- I need two.
4. He hurt himself when he fell off his bike.
5. He pretended not to see me. 汉译英。 1. 我取得了具大的进步。 ___________________________________________________. 2. 我在学校里学到了很多东西。 ___________________________________________________. 3. 这些天他在看一本故事书. ___________________________________________________. 4. 他告诉我他去过北京. 十九；朗读下列句子并归纳主、系、表句子结构。 1. Our school is beautiful.
2. The young man is very promising. 3. The fish tastes delicious. 汉译英。 1. 那听起来是个好主意。 2. 这本书很有趣。 3. 学生在教室里。 1. He gave me a book yesterday.
2. Mary gave the wallet to the headmaster.
3. The success brought him great satisfaction. 汉译英 1. Johnson 先生教我们德语。___________________________________________________ 2. 奶奶经常给我们讲故事。
3. 请把那本书给我好吗？__________________________________________________________ 二十一； 朗读下列句子并归纳主、谓、宾、宾补句子结构。
1. He told me to work hard.
2. The government allows the tourists to take photos with the panda. 选择题； The teacher encouraged us ______ good compositions.
A. writing B. written C. to write D. is writing 二十二；朗读下列句子并归纳there be结构句型。
1. There are many students in the classroom.
2. There is a lake and some hills around the town. 汉译英； 1. 这个学校有两名音乐老师和一名美术老师。 __________________________________________________________ 2. 桌子上有一本书和三支钢笔. ______________________________________________________
1. June 1st is ____ Day all over the world.
A. Child’s B. Childs’ C. Children’s D. Childrens’
2. What ______ it is! Let’s go swimming.
A. a fine weather B. fine day C. a fine day D. bad weather
3. Lucy and I go to school _____ every day.
A. on feet B. on foot C. by foots D. by buses
4. ---Are those _____? ---No, they aren’t. They’re _____.
A. sheep; cows B. sheep; cow C. sheeps; cow D. sheeps; cows
5. ---Would you like _____ coffee? ---No, thanks. I’ve drunk two __.
A.any; bottles of orange B. little; bottle of oranges
C. some; bottles of orange D. a few; bottle of orange
6. How many ____ and ____ are there in your class?
A. boy student; girl ones B. girls students; boys ones
C. boys student; girl one D. girl students; boy ones
7. ---Where are you going, Lucy? ---_______.
A. To my uncle B. To my uncle’s C. At my uncle D. At my uncle’s
8. My cousin is very busy with his work. He has ______ time to read newspaper.
A. little B. few C. a little D. a few
9. Jack gave _______.
A. to her the flowers B. the flowers to hers
C. her the flowers D. hers the flowers
10. Their parents are ________ teachers.
A. both B. all C. either D. neither
11. I’m sure I can improve _______ in spoken English in two years’ time.
A. myself B. ourselves C. himself D. themselves
12. —Sorry, I’m late. —_______ doesn’t matter this time.
A. This B. That C. It D. One
1. What’s ________ name? (you / your /yours) _________ name is Bob. (My / I / Me/Mine)
2. —Is the new bike _______? —No, it’s _______ father’s. (her / she/hers)
3. ___________ is a cat. ________ name is Mimi. (It / Its)
4. ______ is Bill. Is ______ Robert speaking? (this /that )
5. __________ is thirteen years old. __________ birthday is March 1st. (He / His / Him)
6. Can you help ______? (we / us / our) Please take ______ to school. (they / their / them)
7. He is a lonely old man. He has ________friends. (many, much, little, few)
2. 这个钱包是他的。 _____________________________________________________
3. 我们应当努力学习。 _____________________________________________________
4. 这本书很有趣。 _____________________________________________________
6. 你有什么问题吗？ _____________________________________________________
随着新课标的实施，英语教学不再是单纯地传授英语基础知识，而是把重点放在培养学生“为交际初步运用英语的能力”上，要获得这种方法，就要对学生进行听、说、读、写训练，而这四个方面的技能是相辅相成、相互促进的。根据初中生的年龄特点，起始阶段的教学要侧重听、说能力的训练。因为语言的形成是先有声音，后有文字。所以学习语言也应该遵循这一规律。 听说之间，听是说的前提、基础。只有听清了，听懂了，才能学着说；只有听准了，才能说得对。“说”反过来又有助于听。训练学生的听说能力，是学好英语的基础。那么如何训练学生的听、说能力呢？ 一、注重师生情感，激发学生的听说兴趣 要密切师生关系，培植师生情感，必须达到师生间的双向理解，沟通师生情感。为此，在教学过程中教师要帮助学生克服困难，指导方法。只有让他们学有兴趣，才会积极开动脑筋，认真思考，并以最有效的方法获取这些知识，英语学习更是如此。当学生第一次听到“Hello！What’s your name？”时，他们会兴趣盎然。教师开始教字母、语音就应该让他们多听、多说来提高他们的兴趣，培养听、说习惯。如用英语进行介绍、问候时等。通过听说训练，让学生不断观察和模仿，在以后的学习过程中，学会用地道的英语语音、语调。 二、教师尽量用英语组织教学 学生对英语有了兴趣，便乐意开口讲英语，且模仿能力强。教师在课堂教学中应遵循大纲“尽量使用英语组织教学”。这不仅为学生创造了一个听的语言环境，还能增加学生听说的机会，集中他们的注意力。在用英语组织教学时，教师可以从易到难，由浅到深，并借助面部表情和神态，循序渐进地加强听说训练，不断提高学生的语言领悟能力和听说能力。 三、利用电教手段，培养听说能力 在教学课文和对话之前，教师应先介绍情景，接着提出几个与课文内容相关的问题，让学生带着这些问题有目的地去听课文录音，听后，口头回答，然后跟着模仿地道语音、语调进行集体或分角色朗读。与课文配套的“听力训练带”，为学生提供了较好的听力材料。教师可用该听力带对学生实行以“听”为侧重点的听说测试。 四、坚持课前五分钟的“轮流执教”活动 教师应该充分相信学生的能力，满足他们旺盛的表达欲望， 让学生“轮流执教”组织课前五分钟的英语课堂活动。活动内容可安排英文歌、英语小对话，猜谜游戏等；执教的学生可用英语向全班提问，也可快速回答来自本班不同方面的问题；还可以用英语谈论家庭、学校、朋友等情况。 五、开展丰富多彩的课外活动 课外活动是训练学生听说能力的好机会。教师应采取多种形式开展听说训练，可组织“英语兴趣小组”学唱英文歌，师生相互对话，也可讲简单的英语小故事或进行猜谜活动。这些活动的开展，可以强化和提高学生听说能力，既能激发学生的学习兴趣，又浓厚了学校的英语气氛。 实践证明，听说能力的提高不仅促进了学生学习英语的兴 趣，更重要的是给学生英语“四会”开辟捷径，学生的读、写水平也随之得到相应的提高，他们可以快速阅读，也可以进行书面表达，交流信息，这样，学生学习英语的智力和能力都得到了较好的 发展。 （作者单位 安徽省望江县太慈中学） 誗编辑 王振德
初三年级 英语测试卷 2014.12
班级________ 姓名________ 学号________ 得分________
I. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms. (88分)
1. If you want to __________ something, you’d better make a picture in your mind. (memory)
2. His father’s sudden __________ made the whole family so sad. (die)
3. Most children feel __________ when they read the __________ stories in the book. (amaze)
4. Memory is usually connected with our __________. (feel)
5. The picture drawn by the famous artist is so __________ that I like it very much. (colour)
6. __________ that you have got one million yuan, how do you use it? (imagination)
7. May is the __________ month of a year. (five)
8. The weather is even __________ than last week. (bad)
9. When we are __________, our brain stores memory. (sleep)
10. We are happy to see you have made great __________ in your reading. (improve)
11. When something __________ happens, we can remember it well. (drama)
12. The prawns have gone __________. Don’t eat them any more. (wrongly)
13. The woman walked out of the shop __________ and decided to punish the assistant next time.(angry)
14. All green plants have the same __________ needs: food, water and sunlight. (base)
15. He got __________ in the accident. (injure)
16. At the __________ of the class, we did a brain-storming as our warm-up. (begin)
17. Kelly is an __________ of Shanghai Students’ Post. (edit)
18. Candy is a __________ woman. She is responsible for the sale of products. (sense)
19. The little boy has a very good __________ to remember things. (memorize)
20. Can you tell me what is __________ memory? (immediately)
21. The lost purse has been __________ to its owner. (turn)
22. Their baby’s death caused great __________ in them. (sad)
23. The __________ weather can make people sick easily. (change)
24. Do you believe that there’s a __________ between smoking and heart disease?
25. Take the medicine __________ three times a day. (regular)
26. The old method is not suitable for every student, so we must __________ our
teaching method. (various)
27. All the people in the small village were __________ to us. (friend)
28. Children, you must do your homework by __________. (you)
29. He was __________ to find that Tom had lost his memory. (surprise)
30. Please __________ the glass with water. I feel thirsty. (full)
31. Can you tell me who __________ the TV on earth? (inventor)
32. The main idea of this passage came __________ easily. (cross)
33. Jack __________ quite a lot from his elder brother. (different)
34. She’s a quiet girl and doesn’t share her __________ with others. (think)
35. Her friends often give her some __________suggestions. (use)
36. How __________ she is to dress herself like this! (fool)
37. He escaped from the three __________ in the darkness. (kidnap)
38. Some girls take no __________ in football. (interesting)
39. What __________ will you take when your house catches fire? (act)
40. When it rains, the ground becomes very __________. (mud)
41. To tell you the __________, your dress looks smart, but it is a little longer. (true)
42. The news of the __________of the bank spread quickly. (rob)
43. The plane landed __________ at last. All the passengers were __________.
44. There is a __________, “A friend in need is a friend indeed..” (say)
45. Parents usually tell me that __________ is first. (safe)
46. The carpet in the room is __________ clean. (spotless)
47. My uncle has bought __________ for his new car. (insure)
48. The book tells you how to __________ in business. (success)
49. My teacher is a man with good __________. (person)
50. It is very __________ to swim alone in the river. (danger)
51. In __________, he can speak German, too. (add)
52. Edison made a lot of __________ in his life. (invent)
53. Jane wants to be an __________. She is good at drawing. (art)
54. “__________is the spice of life” is a famous saying. (vary)
55. The __________ around West Lake attracts a lot of visitors. (scene)
56. She doesn’t go to the party because she hasn’t got the __________. (invite)
57. The __________ traffic is harmful to the citizens nearby. (noise)
58. A group of car __________ are put into jail. (thief)
59. What is the __________ to your trouble? (solve)
60. His __________ has been proved. He will be set free tomorrow. (innocent)
61. __________, he won the Nobel Prize. (luck)
62. The little boy had a __________ look on his face because what he had done
caused great trouble. (guilt)
63. The rich woman kept her valuable jewelry in a __________. (safely)
64. Be careful not to jump to __________. (conclude)
65. They interviewed them __________. (separate)
66. Some __________ on the bus are prepared for old people. (sit)
67. The girl is drawing the horse as __________ as she can. (care)
68. In comic strips sound effects can add __________ to the pictures. (excite)
69. The medicine is quite __________ to such patients. (effect)
70. When I saw her __________, I knew she couldn’t give me a hand. (express)
71. They were attracted by the __________ area of the Tianshan Moutains. (scene)
72. The only __________ for his behavior is that he is mad. (explain)
73. The __________ have been busy with their inventions these days. (science)
74. We all believe __________ is the most important personality. (honest)
75. There has been snow today in __________ parts of our country. (vary)
76. The drowning girl came to __________ after she was pulled onto the bank. (live)
77. To our great __________, Tim won the first prize. (surprising)
78. I am __________ sorry to break the glass. (true)
79. They live on the __________ floor of the high rise. (nine)
80. Three __________ broke into the office and took away all the computers. (thief)
81. I will take the morning __________ to Hong Kong next Wednesday. (fly)
82. We will take the British __________ to London. (air)
83. Would you mind __________ me your passport? (show)
84. They are in great need of __________ workers. (medicine)
85. An advertisement was on the __________ wall of the building. (out)
86. I will __________ see you in the same place next year. (probable)
II. Write a passage of at least 60 words on the topic “My ways of improving my memory”. （以“提高我记忆的方法”为题，写一篇不少于60个词的短文，标点符号不占格。）（12分）
Do you have a good/ bad memory?
What are your ways of improving your memory?
________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ ________
1. Years ago they sailed ten thousand miles across the open sea, which ________ the Atlantic, and they met no storm.
A. was called B. has been called C. had been called D. is called
2. Although he has lived with us for years, he ________ us much impression.
A. hadn’t left B. didn’t leave C. doesn’t leave D. hasn’t left
3. What would you do if it _____ tomorrow?
A. has rained B. rains C. will rain D. is raining
4. More than one student in that school ______ abroad to study medicine last year.
A. sent B. was sent C. had sent D. has been sent
5. — Who’s making the terrible noise?
— The neighbors ________ for a party.
A. have prepared B. are preparing C. were preparing D. will prepare
6. — You were out when I dropped in at your house.
— Oh, I ________ for a friend at the railway station.
A. was waiting B. had waited C. am waiting D. have waited
7. — Has he finished his composition today?
— I don’t know. He _______ it this afternoon.
A. did B. was doing C. has done D. had done
8. Tom _______ a book about wild animals last year but I have no idea whether she has finished it.
A. has written B. wrote C. had written D. was writing
9. Millions of pounds’ worth of damage _______ by a storm which swept across the north of England last night.
A. has been caused B. had been caused C. were caused
10. Forty people ______ in the air crash.
A. had injured B. were injured C. injured D. have injured D. will cause
11. — We should have gone to the station by taxi; it was so far.
— Yes, walking ________ a good idea.
A. wasn’t B. hadn’t been C. wouldn’t be D. won’t be
12. — Where _________ the phone? I can’t see it anywhere.
— I ________ it right here. But now it’s gone.
A. did you put; have put B. have you put; put
C. had you put; was putting D. were you putting; put
13. Now that she is out of work, Lucy ________ back to school, but she hasn’t decided yet.
A. had considered to go B. has been considering going
C. considered going D. is going to consider to go
14. — They got married last month. Did you go to their wedding?
— No, I __________.
A. was not invited B. haven’t been invited
C. hadn’t been invited D. didn’t invite
15. If city noises _______ from increasing, people _________ shout to be heard even at the dinner table 20 years from now.
A. are not kept; will have to B. are not kept; have to
C. do not keep; will have to D. do not keep; have to
16. By the end of last year, another new gymnasium ________ in Beijing.
A. would be completed B. was being completed
C. will have been completed D. had been completed
17. Hardly ______ to the lab ______ he set out to do the experiment.
A. has he got; when B. he got; than C. will he get; than D. had he got; when
18. — Hurry up! Alice and Sue are waiting for you.
— Oh! I thought they ________ without me.
A. went B. are going C. have gone D. had gone
19. Tom _______ of visiting his grandmother, but the bad weather made him change his mind.
A. has thought B. thought C. had thought D. was thinking
20. It is at least ten years since I ____ the Army.
A. had joined B. was joining C. joined D. had been joined
21. Hurry up or we _________ any places.
A. will never be reaching B. have never reached
C. never reach D. will never reach
22. — Are you still busy?
— Yes, I ____ my work, and it won’t take long.
A. just finish B. am just finishing C. have just finished D. am just going to finish
23. — When _________ again?
— When he________, I’ll let you know.
A. does he come; comes B. will he come; will come
C. does he come; will come D. will he come; comes
24. The water ________ cool when I joined into the pool for morning exercise.
A. was felt B. is felt C. felt D. feels
25. At this time tomorrow _______.
A. we’re going to watch TV B. we’ll be watching TV
C. we’ll watch TV D. we’re to watch TV
26. By the time Jane gets home, her aunt ______ for London to attend a meeting.
A. will leave B. leaves C. will have left D. left
27. — Nancy is not coming this afternoon.
— But she _________!
A. promises B. promised C. will promise D. had promised
28. — Can you repeat your phone number? I _______ quite catch it.
— It’s 9568442.
A. don’t B. couldn’t C. didn’t D. can’t
29. I ____ to the radio at 7 yesterday and I missed your phone.
A. listened B. would listen C. had listened D. was listening
30. This was the third time I ______ here.
A. was B. had been C. am D. have been
31. — Hi, Tracy, you look tired.
— Yes, you know I ________ all day.
A. worked B. had worked C. have been working D. have worked
32. Tom asked me whether I ______ with him to see the film named A World Without Thieves.
A. would go B. have gone C. went D. had gone
33. He ________ in a minute. Ask someone else to do it.
A. has left B. is leaving C. left D. had left
34. ______ you ________ in the heavy rain last night?
A. Were; caught B. Did; catch C. Had; been caught D. Have; caught
35. The house belongs to my aunt but she ________ here any more.
A. hasn’t lived B. didn’t live C. hadn’t lived D. doesn’t live
36. Hello! I _________ you ________ in Shanghai. How long have you been here?
A. don’t know; were B. hadn’t known; are
C. haven’t known; are D. didn’t know; were
37. When _________, water will change into vapor.
A. is heated B. heated C. heating D. being heated
38. According to the schedule, the train for Beijing _________ at eight o’clock this evening.
A. leaves B. has left C. was left D. will leave
39. He ________ home for nearly three years.
A. has gone away from B. has left C. has been away from D. went away from
40. It’s a surprise to meet you here. I _________ you _________ here.
A. don’t expect; are
C. didn’t expect; are B. don’t expect; were D. didn’t expect; were
41. Once he ________ up his mind, you ________ make him change his mind.
A. made; won’t be able to B. has made; can’t be able to
C. has made; won’t be able to D. makes; can’t be able to
42. He ________ out when somebody called his office.
A. has just gone B. had just gone C. just went D. would go
43. We _______ the star for an hour, but he ________ yet.
A. have waited; hasn’t come B. have waited for; doesn’t come
C. have been waited for; doesn’t come D. have been waiting for; hasn’t come
44. There is a police car in front of our neighbor’s house. What do you suppose ______ to him?
A. happens B. has happened C. is happened D. had happened
45. By this autumn they ________ for ten years.
A. will have married
C. have been married B. will have been marrying D. will have been married
46. I ________ to come, but I was prevented by the heavy rain.
A. had meant B. have meant C. meant D. mean
47. He’ll be an doctor by the time he _________ 24.
A. is B. had been C. will be D. is going to be
48. The water will be further polluted unless some firm measures ________.
A. will be taken B. are taken C. were taken D. had been taken
49. Good care must ________ wild animals.
A. take B. take of C. be taken D. be taken of
50. No permission ________ for anybody to enter the building.
A. has been given
B. was given C. will give D. is giving
1. D。那个公海(open sea)叫做大西洋，这是个事实，要用一般现在时的被动语态。
4. B。根据时间状语last year可知要用一般过去时，学生应该被送往国外学习，所以用一般
7. B。根据I don’t know的提示，可知他不知道他完成没有，今天下午那个时候正在做，故
8. D。根据I have no idea whether she has finished it.的提示可知，用过去进行时，表示一段时
9. A。根据by a storm的提示，可知要使用被动语态，排除D；根据句意可知要表达的是：
到现在为止已经造成上万英镑的损失，故用现在完成时的被动语态。注意不要被last night迷惑而选C，last night是定语从句的时间状语。
10. B。be injured为固定结构，表示“受伤”，injured已经成为形容词，故选B。
11. A。根据it was so far的提示，可知他们在谈论过去的事情，所以用一般过去时。
12. B。根据I can’t see it anywhere的提示，可知强调对现在的影响，故第一空用现在完成时；
13. B。根据she hasn’t decided yet的提示，可知她还没有做出决定，正在考虑，所以用现在
14. A。根据last month的提示，可知他们在谈论过去的事情，所以要用过去时，“我”应该
16. D。根据时间状语By the end of last year的提示，可知用过去完成时，体育馆应该是被完
17. D。Hardly had sb. done when …did为固定句式，意为“刚„„就„„”，该句式通常有三
19. C。意愿动词，如mean, hope, wish, think等的过去完成时，表示“本打算/希望/想做„„，
20. C。It is / has been + 一段时间 + since + 一般过去时，为固定句式，表示“自从„„已
21. D。祈使句+and / or + sb will do，为固定句式，该句式通常有三个考点：第一，句首一定
25. B。根据时间状语At this time tomorrow，可知用将来进行时。
26. C。根据时间状语By the time Jane gets home，by the time要使用完成时，后面的从句中
用的gets home一般现在，表示将来，所以用将来完成时。如果后面的从句中使用的got home一般过去时，就要使用过去完成时。
29. D。根据时间状语at 7 yesterday，昨天7点的时候，可知用过去进行时，表示那个时候正
30. B。It / This is / was + 次数 (that) sb have done / had done sth，是固定句式，表示是某人第
31. C。根据时间状语all day，可知用现在完成进行时，表示从过去一直做某事，可能继续
33. B。根据时间状语in a minute“一分钟以后”，可知要使用将来时，短暂动词leave的进行
34. A。根据时间状语last night，可知要用一般过去，被雨淋，要使用被动语态，所以答案
主从句的主语一致时，本题中都是water，可以省略从句中的主语和系动词is，即when (it is) heated 当水被加热时。
39. C。时间状语for nearly three years是一段时候，不能和短暂动词leave连用，（否定句中
41. C。首先，can和be able to不能连用，重复，排除B、D；once引导为条件状语从句，从
42. B。had just done sth when …为固定结构，意为“刚做完就„„”。类似的结构还有：be doing
sth when …，表示“正在做某事，突然„„”；be about to do sth when …，表示“刚要做某事，突然„„”。
43. D。根据时间状语for an hour 和yet的提示，可知用完成时。第一空为现在完成进行时
45. D。根据时间状语By this autumn，可知用将来完成时。注意这里D项不是被动语态，
46. A。意愿动词，如mean, hope, wish, think等的过去完成时，表示“本打算/希望/想做„„，
47. A。by the time引导的为时间状语从句，主语中使用了将来时，故从句中要使用一般现在
49. D。take good care of为固定短语，意为“好好照顾”，care作主语时要使用被动语态。
交流1：33869167(已满) 交流2：987052910 交流3：952360231
英语写作是每年中考必考的题型，是检测学生对英语的认识水平和英语表达能力的综合体现。英语写作是探索用书面语言完成思想表达的一门艺术，它是英语语言学习的高级阶段，是语言的输出阶段。英语写作能力是指用书面英语表达思想的能力，是人们用英语表达思想的过程，在这个过程中，学生从长期记忆的仓库中撷取思想和语言材料并按一定的目的和规则把材料组织成英语文章。其中会遇到很多问题，因此英语写作又是一个用英语发现、分析和解决问题的过程，即英语写作能力。英语写作能力主要包括两种能力：一是用词造句、布局谋篇的能力，即英语表达能力；二是观察事物、分析事物的能力，即认识能力。如何提高学生的英语写作能力，本文从初中英语基础训练着手来谈提高学生英语写作能力。 一、加强语言、词汇和语法基础知识的训练 词汇和语言形式是进行语言交际的基础，在教学中要加强语言、词汇和语法基础知识的教学和基本技能的训练，同时，词汇和语法教学要尽量同有目的的语言运用相联系，注重培养语言技能，发展运用英语进行交际的能力。要进行听、说、读、写的综合训练，侧重培养阅读能力。听、说、读、写是相辅相成的，听是理解和吸收口头信息的手段，读是理解和吸收书面信息的手段，说是口头信息的表达，写是综合能力的体现。从七年级开始加强词汇和句子训练：词汇是文章的基础，没有一定的词汇量就很难写出好文章。同时，词汇选择是否准确、贴切，对于文章是否能收到预期的效果至关重要。因此，一定要突破词汇关，在词汇教学中我反反复复进行朗读，背诵，听写操练，加大单词的对比教学，有意识地介绍英语同义词让学生掌握。以旧带新，扩大词汇量，重视常用词汇、词组和句型的基础训练，例如：在学love 这一单词时，顺便复习like这个单词，学eat breakfast复习have breakfast等等。让学生过好词汇关，丰富词汇量。加强句型训练，句子是文章中表达思想的最基本单位，抓好句子的训练是写好文章的关键，故从七年级学习句子开始，就要求学生背诵句子，如：My name is——. I am——. My telephone number is——. I have——. I like——.等学生背有一定量的句子了，我就叫学生一个一个上讲台进行自我介绍，然后改用第三人称介绍自己的同学或朋友。先口头表达，然后书面表达写在作业本上。到了八年级，每上完一个单元，一个话题的内容，就用一节课作为活动课，让学生就这个话题进行口头表达和书面表达训练。还要教会学生在交际中，同一意思可选用不同的句式表达。所以我们要加强句型练习、造句练习。造句练习可以和词汇教学、句型教学以及语法教学相结合，还可用连词成句的形式或用译句、仿写句子等其他诸多练习形式使学生学会用多种手法、句式表达同一意思，使写出的文章生动活泼。一句多译能开拓思路，即训练学生的综合运用知识的能力，又能为以后的书面表达积累丰富的词汇和语言材料。平时的写作训练同样重要，教材中有很多写作训练，教师每上完一个单元，可让学生在课余时间对本单元的书面表达进行写作训练，进一步提高写作水平。学生经过七、八、九年级，三年的训练，书面表达已经不成问题了。 二、注意训练学生对中英文表达的不同 有些学生在英语写作中表达方式不遵从英语的表达或思维习惯，而按照中国人的表达方式或思维方式强行组成词句，在写作中出现大量的“中文式英语”， 注意引导学生相互批改英语写作。学生自己发现错误，改正错误，加深记忆。写作中正确运用英语时态，词组，句型的习惯用法。每次写作文，教师把有代表性错误的学生的范文写在黑板上。让学生自己改，这样的效果更好。如： 七年级有一篇作文“My day”，有学生这样写：I every day in the morning at 6：00 get up. Then I run. I eat breakfast. After that I walk to school. In the morning I have four classes. In the afternoon I have three classes. I very like Chinese and P.E. I don’t like English and math. I at 5：00 go home. Then I play basketball. I have a very healthy body. I at 7：00 have supper. Then I do my homework. I use an hour to do my homework. Until 9：00 I go to bed. 我先叫学生读一遍范文，看看错在哪里，该如何改，然后叫两个学生到黑板上改。学生自己发现错误，自己改正错误，比老师给学生改正错误更有效，老师根据实际作适当指导。学生写的每一次英语作文，教师抽查一部分进行批改了解情况，其余的由学生相互批改，相互发现错误，改正错误。在教学中，除了要求学生背诵句型外，还要求学生注意一些英语特殊句型的表达方式，时间，地点的表达以及所放的位置，如：1. There be——. 2. It takes sb some time to do sth. 3. Find it easy/difficult to do sth. 4. Not --- until---. 等等句型的表达习惯。 三、加强语篇衔接训练 如何才能使一篇文章如行云流水般通畅、自然呢？关键是在于正确运用英语衔接方法。这些结构词犹如点缀在大地上的一座座桥梁，把语篇贯穿起来，使全文形成一个完善的整体。可见，一篇文章语意连贯、符合逻辑，离不开一定的语篇衔接手段。可以教会学生为了避免行文漫无目标，保持段落的整体统一，以有效地表达思想，可以考虑给段落设立主题句来统帅全文内容，给文章列出提纲。 除此以外，还有很多方法可以帮助学生加强英语基础训练。 总之，写作是一个如何寻找最有效的语言进行思想感情交流的过程，是一个循环复杂的心理认知过程、思维创造过程。尤其用英语写作，更具有挑战性。它不仅能巩固已学的语言知识，也是一种重要的交际手段。写作能有效促进语言知识的内在化，写作能力的表现是多方面的，对写作能力的训练亦应采取不同的题型和不同的形式。这就要求教师在教学过程中尽可能采用多种教学方法和策略，尤其要注重学生基础训练。