Unit 2 单元综合能力检测题
一、 第一节： 1—5 CBABA 6—10 CBBAA 11—15 ABCAB
第二节： A. Japan B. 1969 C. TVD. 1,300 E. happy
二、 第一节： 16—20 BDCAA
第二节： 26—30 BDCAC
三、 36—40 BDCAB 41—45 BDDDC
四、 46—50 CDCBA 51—55 BDCDA
56—60 ADCBA 61—65 CABAA
五、 第一节： 66. plenty 67. frightened
68. though 69. joke
第二节： 71. run around
72. set out
73. gets, into trouble
74. is in good condition
75. was delighted with
第三节： One possible version:
My foreign teacher
Frank Miller is our new foreign teacher. He comes from the UK. Frank teaches us spoken English. He is very tall and thin with white skin and big eyes. He is kind and friendly and has a good sense of humor, so we are very happy in his class. And he knows so many things that we can learn a lot from him. Also, he likes doing sports, and he often plays football with his students. Besides, he is good at playing the piano. We all like him very much.
【结论】 可数名词， 及物动词
1. Who can forecast what the writer will do next?
2. No one can forecast traffic accidents.
3. What does the forecast say about tomorrow’s weather?
【结论】 光线， 灯， 形容词， 及物动词， 不及物动词
1. The last person to leave should turn off the light.
2. I bought a light suitcase.
3. We can’t light this piece of paper.
It’s + adj. + (of sb. / for sb.) + to do ...
1. It’s safe to live here.
2. It’s very important for us to help each other.
3. It’s clever of him to work out the difficult maths problem.
4. It’s comfortable for me to live in the flat.
Link-v. + adj .
1. The news seems true.
2. Autumn is coming, the leaves are turning yellow.
3. This story sounds interesting.
4. These workers are very friendly.
5. The lit a fire to keep warm.
1. pictures, speech bubbles or captions
2. strong, brave 3. fly, weather 4. B
5. A 6. D 7. superhero
8. adventure 9. ability 10. control 11. costume 《阅读时空》
A) 1—3 FTF
B) 1—3 DAB
第一节： 1—5 BABCA
第二节： A. different B. foreign C. relaxed D. teenagers E. spend
一、 1. movie 2. visitors 3. shoot 4. role
二、 1. got wet 2. jumped out of my skin 3. made a deep impression on
4. shook violently
三、 1. to 2. like 3. at 4. towards 5. in
四、 1—5 CDBAC 6—8 AAD
五、 1. made a deep impression on us
2. both, and 3. jumped out of his skin 4. It is easier to 5. film star
一、 1. spaceship 2. enjoyable/exciting
3. moving 4. friendship 5. colourful
二、 1—6 CDCDAB
三、 1. makes friends with 2. when, took off 3. bump into
4. turn off
四、 1—5 FTFTF
① highlight ② pleasure ③ shoot
④ humid ⑤ chased ⑥ quiet ⑦ crash ⑧ violently
⑨ roared ⑩ director
1—5 TFFTF 6—10 FFTFT
1. makes a deep impression on
2. both, and 3. jumped out of his skin 4. film stars
5. Both, and
1. Both, and 2. both, and
3. Both, and 4. where she was going
5. when the next train would arrive
6. that he never ate meat
7. that he was waiting for Ann
8. jump out of his skin 9. roar at me
10. if/whether anyone was there
11. if/whether I knew Bill
1. has made friends with 2. bumped into 3.
4. turn off
1. a set of 2. will set off/out
3. set up 4. set a record will take off
5. much too 6. too much
7. too many 8. try to finish
9. try to come back 10. tried writing
11. try doing
第一节： 1—5 ABACB
第二节： A. action B. cartoons C. star
D. once E. interesting
一、 1. none 2. temperature 3. Sign
4. aspect 5. chef/cook
二、 1. made a little money, selling
2. didn’t live, any longer
3. is worth seeing
4. in a week or two / in one or two weeks 5. must be
一、 1—5 BADCA
二、 1. that she is 2. that, was there
3. if/whether I want her, me
4. if/whether, had understood her
5. how many, there were, his
一、 1. intention 2. tape 3. fantasy
4. comedy 5. horror
二、 1. am going/planning to
2. is going to be 3. film stars
一、 1. opinion 2. ending/end 3. leading
二、 1. were amazed by 2. both, and
3. what my Chinese name was
三、 One possible version:
Our school has some different P.E. activities, such as ball games, running, swimming and roller skating to keep us healthy. The most popular one is ball games. In our school, over 500 students take part in ball games.
A little more than 250 students take part in running, and about 250 students enjoy roller skating. Also, more than 100 students like swimming. I once took part in the running competition of our school and won the first
prize. I think P.E. activities help us relax and do better in our studies. More practice
一、 1. everywhere 2. influence
3. fantastic/funny 4. teenagers
二、 1. A couple of
2. had a good influence on
3. pick me up 4. doesn’t rain, will go
三、 1—3 FTT
Listening ～ More practice
1. a week or two 2. made a lot of money
3. is worth spending 4. a couple of days
5. are you going/planning to do
1. must be 2. To keep
3. To live a good life
4. will not believe, any longer
5. not, any longer 6. Walking is
7. working in this university
8. is interested in playing
一、 1. that 2. where 3. what
二、 1—5 BDCCB
三、 1. that he wanted, he grew
2. they hadn’t heard, their
3. how long he had lived
4. if/whether I would, that
5. what her favourite sport was
Unit 3 单元综合能力检测题
一、 第一节： 1—5 ABAAC 6—10 BCBAA
第二节： A. cartoon B. skin C. kill
D. hidden E.7/seven
二、 第一节： 16—20 CADBD
第二节： 26—30 BADCD
三、 36—40 BACAC 41—45 DDBDB
四、 46—50 BACCD 51—55 DABCC
56—60 BDCAB 61—65 DCCBD
五、 第一节： 66. None 67. role
68. foreign 69. sign 70. tour
第二节： 71. make friends with
72. make money
73. whether I was/came
74. has made a deep impression on
75. a week or two / one or two weeks
第三节： One possible version:
Mary and her films
Mary is a movie fan. She likes seeing films very much. She thinks movies can make her life more interesting and colorful. She used to go to the cinema once a week. Sometimes she went there with her parents or with her friends. But now she often watches films on the Internet at home. She loves comedies best because she thinks they can make her very happy. She also enjoys action films. Her favourite film star is Jackie Chan and she is always amazed by Chinese kung fu.
【结论】 拍摄， 不及物动词， at
1. He shot the bird and killed it.
2. The young man shoots well.
3. We are ready to shoot the ballroom sequence.
【结论】 副词， 极度地
1. He slammed the door violently.
2. She violently disagreed with us.
1. The novel is worth reading.
2. New York is a city worth visiting.
3. That book is not worth thirty yuan.
... if/whether ...
1. if/whether I could buy
2. if/whether I knew
3. whether, is right 4. whether to 《对话你我》
1. Super Olympics. 2. Back in Time.
3. Super Olympics. 4. Stargirl.
5. Stargirl. 6. B 7. C
A) 1—4 TTFF
B) 1—4 ABCC
1. B。由文段第一句中的“taught Geography at St. Mary’s School”可知在成为修女前，Mother Teresa 是一名老师。故正确答案为B项。
2. A。由文段倒数第二句“Mother Teresa tried her best to save her but at last she failed.”可知Mother Teresa 尽全力救那个生病的女人，但最后失败了。所以那个生病的女人应该是去世了。
3. B。由第二段最后一句中的“the coming of winter”和“the living need warm
clothes”可知special clothes 为warm clothes，在意思上和B 项的winter clothes 接近，故选B。
4. C。由第二段第二句可知Chongyang 相当于Double Ninth，再结合第三段最后一句“Also, people think they will do better than before after eating the cake.”可知，人们吃重阳糕是希望能在以后的日子里取得进步，故选C。
(1)出生日期 (2)身高 (3)业余爱好
【我来尝试】One possible version:
My name is Wu Wen. I’m in Class 5, Grade 2. I’m very brave, outgoing and easygoing. I like travelling and making friends a lot. My favourite sport is basketball and I’m very good at it. I also enjoy reading English novels very much. In 2014, I won the first prize in the school English competition.
I really want to be a student guide for the Canadian friends. I’d like to show them around our school. My email address is email@example.com.
Unit 2 单元综合能力检测题
Ⅰ. i.1-5 CABAA 6-8 CAB
ii.9-13 CCABA 14-15 BC
Ⅱ. 16-20 CBCBA 21-25 ACBAB
Ⅲ. 26-30 ADACD 31-35 DCBBD 36-40 CBCAD 41-45 ABCBC
Ⅳ. 46. the 47. on 48. came 49. begins 50. minutes 51. telling
52. surprised 53. to go 54. but 55. will be
V. One possible version:
Our class wants to hold an English Corner. I made a survey to see how my classmates think about it. 70% of my classmates think it is a good idea. They think the English Corner can make their school life more colourful. They can also learn something new. What’s more, they can practise their oral English. However, 30% of my classmates don’t think so. They say they don’t have time for the English Corner because they have too much homework to do. Some of them can’t express their ideas in English well, so they don’t want to speak English. In my opinion, the English Corner is helpful to us because it is a good chance to practise our oral English.
第一节1. He wants to buy a pair of glasses.
2. It may happen in the shop.
3. They’re classmates.
4. The man made more mistakes.
5. He could count from 1 to 10.
6. His father taught him Maths.
第二节7. She is a worker in the hotel.
8. They are $400.
9. The breakfast is free from 7:00 to 9:00.
10. He will live in the hotel on August 10th.
三、第一节One possible version:
Jimmy comes from Australia and he is twenty⁃seven years old. He is 1.75 m tall and a little heavy. He likes doing sports very much. His favourite hobby is playing badminton. He works as an engineer in a big company. He doesn’t like cooking and he is very tired after work. So he eats fast food every day.
第二节1. Do you have any other hobbies?
2. How do you usually go to work?
《共同关注》 1-2 TF
《阅读任务》 1-5 BABCA
(1) B (2) doubled its height (3) the rest is (4) the rest of
(5) F; instead后加of (6) F; instead后加of (7) T (8) F; to watch → of watching
(9) realized the importance (10) didn’t realize that / did not realize
(11) Do you realize (12) but / except Sunday (13) but / except watch
一、1. all year round 2. take place 3. nothing but 4. the rest of
二、1. challenge; to 2. A long time ago 3. not; any more 4. and so on
5. follow his advice 6. From then on
一、1-5 BABAC 6-10 CBACA
二、(1) make (2) say (3) inside (4) Never (5) new
一、A. 1-3 BAC B. 4-6 ACB C. 7-10 BCAA D. 11-15 BBDAC
二、1. king’s 2. quickly 3. collect 4. Indian
三、1. We should follow the teacher’s advice and study hard.
2. A long time ago, there were many pandas here.
3. From then on, he didn’t play basketball any more.
4. My brother challenged me to a game of chess.
5. I want to take a good rest in the rest of the holiday. Listening
一、(1) (zero) point zero eight
(2) nineteen per cent
(3) three forty⁃five / (a) quarter to four / fifteen to four
(4) the twenty⁃third of January, two thousand and twelve
(5) six hundred thousand
二、(1) 6,000,202 (2) 10:50 (3) 2:30 (4) 5,200
1-5 ACBCB 6-10 CAABC 11-15 CDBAD
1. making noises 2. go swimming
一、1. next to 2. climb up to 3. takes pictures of 4. looks like 二、1. learn, from 2. goes for a walk
3. a type / kind of 4. is important to
some & any
1. some 2. any, some 3. any 4. some 5. some
一、1. Somebody / Someone 2. anybody / anyone
3. Nobody / No one 4. anybody / anyone
二、1. nothing important 2. everything 3. anything
1. Sally put her coat on the bed.
2. Tom can sleep in the room above ours.
3. The TV programme is a great help with my Chinese.
4. Can you help me (to) learn / study English?
或Can you help me with my English?
Unit 1基础训练 （二）
第一节1. Films about dinosaurs.
2. More than 150 million years.
第二节3. He was a Maths teacher. 4. He listened to music.
5. He was happy.
6. Because Mr White didn’t hear the music from his neighbour.
三、第一节One possible version:
Last summer, Xiaofang went on a trip to Dalian with her family. They went there by plane. After they arrived, they went to the beach and swam there. They spent a week there. They all enjoyed themselves. Xiaofang even wants to visit Dalian again.
第二节7. What food of Dalian do you like?
8. When are you going to Dalian again?
二、1. have any questions 2. Would you like something
3. shopping list 4. somebody / someone interesting
二、One possible version:
Today I would like to introduce a famous person in China. Her name is Lang Ping. She is famous as a volleyball player. She led the Chinese Volleyball National Team to the first place in the Olympic Games. Later she went to America and became a volleyball coach. Now she comes back to China and trains Chinese volleyball players. She is my idol. I hope she will succeed again.
一、1. look like 2. go for a walk 3. take ... home 4. climb out 二、1. Don’t take the books in the library home.
2. This mobile phone looks like a watch.
3. Going for a walk is good for health.
4. It’s dangerous to climb out of the window.
三、One possible version:
Sammy took Dudley to the Dinosaur Park. The children were waiting patiently there. They were excited to meet Dudley. The children introduced themselves to Dudley and Dudley could remember all their names! Together they took part in many activities and had great fun. They played games, sang songs and danced happily. Dudley even told funny jokes to make the children laugh. Later, the children took many photos with Dudley. They hoped to celebrate Dudley’s birthday the next year and Dudley hoped to make more friends. Sammy and Dudley really enjoyed themselves.
一、A. 1. attraction 2. harbours 3. types 4. view
B. 1. made 2. Australians 3. sheep
C. 1. wool 2. work
二、1. took pictures of 2. is made in 3. is important to 4. climb up to 三、1-3 DBC
1. in 2. are 3. making 4. most 5. to use 6. to do
7. a 8. or 9. saying 10. However
1. copy down 2. At first 3. divided by 4. In this way
5. multiplied by 6. led to 7. developing into
8. worked with 9. subtract; from 10. so that
1-5 BACDB 6-8 BDC
(1) The amount of (2) The number of
(3) F; amount →number (4) F; number →amount
(5) I’ll leave him a note so that he can find us.
(6) Leave the door open so that I can hear when someone comes.
(7) leads to (8) lead to (9) leads me to believe (10) led us to
Unit 2 基础训练（二）
第一节1. It’s Saturday. 2. He will leave at 8:30.
第二节3. He left his schoolbag in the playground.
4. He is in Class 12(, Grade 8).
5. Yes, he does. 6. It’s blue.
三、第一节One possible version:
Mike was busy last weekend. On Saturday morning, he visited his aunt by bike. In the afternoon he went to Ben’s party and made two new friends, Tom and Andy. They are brothers. In the evening, he went to a movie with his friends. On Sunday, he went shopping with his mother all day. When he got home, he was really tired and went to bed early.
第二节1. When / What time did you go to bed last Saturday evening?
2. What did you have for lunch last Sunday?
一、1. fifth 2. third 3. twenty⁃fifth 4. ninth 5. first 6. Seven
7. forty⁃five 8. Thirty 9. fifty⁃nine
二、1. eighth 2. twentieth 3. sixth 4. twelfth 5. eighty⁃fourth
One possible version:
I would like to tell you something about chess. It has a history of nearly 2,000 years. There are thirty⁃two pieces in a chess set. Every chessboard has sixty⁃four squares. Now the chess game is one of the most popular games in the world. Many people play chess for fun in their free time. People in different places have different ways of playing chess.
一、1. The / This graph shows 2. rose to 3. fell to
二、One possible version:
The graph shows the rainfall of Taiwan in a year. From January to April the rainfall slowly rose. It reached 100 mm in April. Then from April to June the rainfall rapidly rose. The rainfall of June was 520 mm. In July the rainfall fell a little to 500
mm, but in August the rainfall rose again to 580 mm. It was the top in a year. After that, the rainfall kept falling. The rainfall in December was the least. It was 20 mm. More practice
一、1. At first; used; to do 2. developed into 3. led to 4. so that
5. The number of 6. help; clean
一、1. musician 2. ability 3. Perhaps 4. inventor 5. notebooks
6. However 7. suddenly 8. intelligence 9. country(side) 10. Dollar
二、1. ability 2. invented 3. includes 4. scientist 5. Suddenly
6. dying, dead
一、1. in the countryside 2. to go / going for a walk 3. is famous for 4. am sure
5. is a great help 6. find out 7. took pictures of 8. learned about
二、1. will die out 2. is / was sure about 3. used to live, is used to living
4. a type / kind of 5. look up 6. in the centre of 7. human being
8. is made up of
1. I’m sure (that) you will pass the exam.
2. It’s important for us to learn English well.
3. Would you like some bread and milk?
4. Some children are playing games. Others are flying kites.
一、1-5 CABBA 6-10 BDACC
二、1. nothing 2. somebody 3. everybody 4. everything 5. nobody
三、1. is something 2. Would you like / Do you want something 3. any, some
4. somebody / someone interesting 5. any
一、1-5 ADBCA 6-10 BCCBB
二、11-15 DBDAA 16-20 CADCB
三、21-25 BDCAB 26-30 CADBA
五、36. invention 37. even 38. anyone / anybody 39. Human 40. born
六、41. Some, Others 42. such as 43. made, stop crying 44. the history of wool
45. It is clever / wise of
七、One possible version
Deng Yaping — a world-famous table tennis player
Deng Yaping was born in Henan Province. She began playing table tennis at the age of six. When she was 15 years old, she entered National Table Tennis Team. She trained very hard and was good at using her head to play. Soon, she became one of the best players in the Women’s Team. She has won 17 world champions in all, and has been one of the Best Ten Players in China. Now she is regarded as one of the best players in the world. She is not only loved by the Chinese, but also by people all over the world.
一、1. amount 2. instructions 3. instead 4. number 5. wise 6. traffic
7. realize 8. promise 9. check 10. accident
二、1. gold 2. first 3. correctly 4. fifty-fifth 5. Indian 6. realize 短语
一、1. the rest of 2. all year round 3. and so on 4. challenged, to 5. copied down
6. developed into 7. led to 8. A long time ago
二、1. the rest of 2. Follow, advice / suggestion(s) 3. The amount of 4. nothing but
5. In this way 6. so that 7. make money
1. He promised not to be late for school again.
2. A long time ago, there was a river between the two villages.
3. I don’t think she will come.
4. Wouldn’t you like some more coffee?
5. From then on, the prince and the princess lived happily.
一、1-5 DDACB 6-10 BCCBA
二、1. second 2. twenty-first 3. twelfth 4. third 5. twice
一、1-5 ABDCB 6-10 BACDA
二、11-15 ABCAC 16-20 ABCDB
三、21-25 ADBBA 26-30 BABCA
五、36. instead 37. accident 38. check 39. prize 40. Wise
六、41. the rest of 42. from then on 43. copy down 44. lead to
45. ordered her to stay
七、One possible version
Most of us have hobbies. Here is the result of the survey about what my schoolmates usually do in their free time. Nearly half the students like music, and a quarter of the students usually spend their time playing sports at weekends. Twenty per cent of them enjoy reading books.
A few students like collecting things, such as stamps, coins and so on. Few students have other hobbies.
As for me, I prefer listening to music. Because it can make me relaxed when I am unhappy and tired. Sometimes I listen to English songs. I can learn English words and sentences from them. It really improves my English a lot.
一、1. railway 2. keyboard 3. sell 4. expensive 5. type 6. depend
7. price 8. popular
二、1. speed 2. compare 3. type 4. mouse 5. company
一、1. be unaware of 2. has worked as 3. get on the Internet
4. will depend / depends on 5. In addition 6. went to hospital
7. happened to
二、1. is looking forward to 2. changing our lives 3. one day 4. at a faster speed
5. are made of 6. grand total 7. is bad for
1. Wang Gang can give us some advice on how to study well.
2. What about the white dress?
3. We must stop those people from polluting the air.
4. What do you think of / about this novel?
5. Thank you for telling me the good news.
一、1-5 BCBAA 6-8 BDC
二、1. thinner 2. more interested 3. faster 4. twice 5. better 6. the newest 三、1. hotter, than 2. more difficult / much harder 3. the most popular cities
4. twice bigger / larger than 5. not as / so soft as
一、1-5 BBDBA 6-10 CDBAC
二、11-15 BBAAB 16-20 ADBCA
三、21-25 CBACB 26-30 BACDB
五、36. company 37. mouse 38. popular 39. tiny 40. ordered
六、41. works as 42. depend on 43. grand total 44. Thank you for helping
45. make me happier
七、One possible version
These days, computer games become more and more popular. Many students also play computer games. There are some advantages. For example, they can help students think well. What’s more, they will help students learn some English words and knowledge of the computer. However, some people say that students are addicted to computer games so that they can’t
pay attention to their studies. Besides, playing too much computer games is bad for the students’health.
In my opinion, every coin has two sides. Students can play computer games to relax, but they shouldn’t spend too much time on them.
一、1. funny 2. create 3. invented 4. since 5. telephone 6. candles
7. passengers / people 8. century
二、1. comfortable 2. wheels 3. developing, developed 4. practical
5. advertisement 6. distance
一、1. worked as 2. millions of 3. keep, off 4. right now 5. Since then
6. make a mess 7. in the daytime 8. in a short time
二、1. kept in touch with 2. In the daytime 3. at the same time 4. Since then
5. Keep, off 6. instead of 7. at night 8. at the weekend
1. Can you imagine living without the light bulb?
2. She is the youngest of all the ladies.
3. He made as many mistakes as I did.
4. How often do you play computer games?
一、1-5 DDCAB 6-8 CBC
二、1. more 2. easier 3. better 4. cold 5. older
三、1. as big / large as 2. more and more beautiful 3. isn’t as / so useful as
一、1-5 CDCCB 6-10 CCACB
二、11-15 BACAB 16-20 CCBDB
三、21-25 BACAD 26-30 DCBAD
五、36. funny 37. practical 38. comfortable 39. introduction 40. since 六、41. instead of 42. keep in touch with 43. in the daytime 44. keep off
45. At the same time
七、One possible version
Thomas Edison was one of the greatest inventors in the world. He was born in America in 1847. He was in school for only three months. Then he was taught by his mother at home. Thomas Edison was very interested in science. At the age of ten he set up a lab. He spent most of his lifetime in the lab. And he invented more than 1,000 inventions all his life, including the light bulb, the phonograph and so on. Most of his inventions have greatly influenced our lives and made our lives more convenient. Thomas Edison died in 1931.
一、1. culture 2. glad 3. chopsticks 4. guests 5. respect 6. introduced
7. exchange 8. tour / travel
二、1. educational 2. fantastic 3. success 4. British 5. weekdays 6. introduce 短语
一、1. learned / learnt about 2. take part in 3. come over to 4. a bit of
5. as well 6. staying with
二、1. At first 2. places of interest 3. So far 4. keeps in touch with
5. introduced us to 6. has, waited for 7. have a picnic 8. apply for
1. The host family will teach us how to use chopsticks.
2. An educational exchange will be the adventure of a lifetme.
3. Lucy has been in China for a year.
4. I will be glad to be your guest.
一、1-5 BCBDA 6-8 DBC
二、1. hasn’t visited 2. Have, heard 3. has worked 4. have, spent, haven’t finished
5. hasn’t found 6. has, fallen
一、1-5 CBCAB 6-10 DBCBD
二、11-15 BACDB 16-20 BCABC
三、21-25 CADBC 26-30 ACDBD
五、36. local 37. tours / travels 38. host 39. educational 40. guest
六、41. so far 42. come over to 43. a bit of 44. travel to 45. have a reference from
七、One possible version
I’m very lucky as an exchange student to study in America. I have lived there for one year.
But when I first reached America, I was very nervous. My host family were very friendly and l lived in a big and comfortable room. These made me feel much better. It was very easy for me to learn all the subjects, but sometimes I also had much homework to do. Luckily, the classmates helped each other. During my stay there, I visited many famous universities such as Harvard University. I have learned a lot about the American culture. If I have one more chance, I want to visit there again. Thank you!
一、1. understand 2. army 3. succeed 4. quietly 5. huge 6. pull
7. main 8. stupid 9. celebrate 10. stealing
二、1. side 2. midnight 3. except 4. difference 5. ancient 6. trick
7. queen 8. punish
一、1. succeed in 2. give up 3. one by one 4. are afraid of 5. play a trick on
二、1. act out 2. make jokes about / make fun of / play tricks on 3. Come on
4. was full of 5. in the end 6. except for 7. turned around
1. Tom asked us to take part in the party together yesterday.
2. That policeman ordered the thief not to run just now.
3. Let’s try together to finish the task in three hours.
4. There once was a river here.
一、1-5 ABAAD 6-8 DAA
二、1. had 2. Have, done, have already finished 3. hasn’t smoked 4. has been
5. has just left, was
一、1-5 BBABD 6-10 BAADC
二、11-15 ABCBB 16-20 CACAD
三、21-25 CADBD 26-30 BCABB
五、36. empty 37. understand 38. secret 39. succeed 40. pull
六、41. look, over 42. give up 43. make jokes about / make fun of / play tricks on
44. were full of / were filled with 45. think of
七、One possible version
Long, long ago, King Hiero sent a golden crown to Archimedes. He ordered Archimedes to check if it was completely made of gold. One day, Archimedes was taking a bath. When he saw the water running over, he got a good idea suddenly. At first, he put the same weight of gold into a pot full of water. Then some of the water ran out of five centimetres. After that, he put the crown into the same pot full of water. But the water ran out of three centimetres. So Archimedes knew the crown was made of both gold and silver because silver is lighter than gold. At last, King Hiero knew it and sent the crown maker to prison.
一、1. Corner 2. lose 3. similar 4. unless 5. spell 6. mention
7. silly / stupid 8. wallet
二、1. improve 2. worth 3. spelling 4. memory 5. manager 6. letters
一、1. is pouring out 2. slow down 3. at the beginning 4. took out
5. in the middle 6. Put, into 7. stay relaxed
二、1. in the future 2. write down 3. have / keep a balanced diet 4. add, to
5. live a happy life 6. poured out of
1. They had trouble (in) working out these difficult Maths problems.
2. It’s very important for us to finish our homework by ourselves.
3. When we have trouble with our studies, Miss Pan always helps us.
4. This movie is worth watching.
一、1-5 CBCBA 6-7 CD
二、1. studies, will catch 2. pass, will have 3. won’t come, invite 4. cool, turns
5. won’t finish, don’t improve
一、1-5 BABBA 6-10 CDABD
二、11-15 BDCBA 16-20 CABCD
三、21-25 BACDA 26-30 BADAB
五、36. basket 37. letter 38. unless 39. manager 40. step
六、41. between, and 42. making a strange noise 43. to learn / study
44. improve my memory 45. rains, won’t go
七、One possible version
Many students find it is difficult to remember words when they learn English. Here’s some advice for you.
Remembering English words needs not only your memory, but also skills. Firstly, you should listen to the tape and read the words often, and learn the pronunciation to remember them. Secondly, you can connect pictures with English words. With the help of pictures, you may remember the words more easily. Thirdly, you can put the words in sentences. It helps you understand better. Lastly, enough sleep and exercise are good for you to remember English words.
Please have a try!
一、1. speech 2. topics 3. opinion 4. whole 5. attacked 6. chance
7. else 8. whenever 9. communicate / chat
二、1. advised 2. confidently 3. suggestions 4. hid
一、1. tries to 2. Look out 3. in public 4. take part in 5. In my opinion
6. is worth doing 7. will put on
二、1. treasure hunt 2. Above all / Most importantly 3. advised, to go 4. Are, good at
5. give a speech / talk 6. belongs to 7. tried to help
1. You had better not draw on the wall of the classroom.
2. Thank you for telling me the way to the library.
3. My classmates like different sports. Some like playing basketball. Others like running.
4. Please give me a pen. / Please give a pen to me.
二、1. had better not miss 2. ought not to throw / should not throw away 3. should go, get
4. had better not ride 5. You’d better go
一、1-5 BBDCC 6-10 CACBB
二、11-15 DBABC 16-20 BCACD
三、21-25 CCBAC 26-30 BCBAC
五、36. several 37. suggestion 38. winner(s) 39. chose 40. shy
六、41. Above all / Most importantly 42. In my opinion 43. put on / acted out
44. look out / be careful 45. in public
七、One possible version
We have English Week every year. There are several activities in the week, such as guessing the words, hand-copying designing, English songs competition and performance of English plays. I want to take part in guessing the words best. Because I have a good pronunciation. And I think it is very interesting. Also, it can help me remember and practise more words. Besides, I can get to know some clever students and I can learn from them. That’s why I like the activity so much.
一、1-5 BCDCA 6-10 CBCAD
二、11-15 BACCB 16-20 CBDAC
三、21-25 DCABC 26-30 BAABC
四、(A) 31-35 BDBDC
(B) 36-40 ABCCB
(C) 41-45 DBDAC
(D) 46-50 DBDAC
五、51. prize 52. traffic 53. tiny 54. empty 55. choose
六、56. goes for a walk 57. copy down 58. are looking forward to 59. a bit of
60. Except for
七、One possible version
We took Maths, English, Chinese and Physics exams last week and I got my report card yesterday. I did well in most of the subjects. My Maths teacher said I was hard -working. It’s my favourite subject. My English teacher said that I was good at listening and reading, and that I needed to improve my speaking and writing. My Chinese teacher said I was a good student. I’m happy about that. But my Physics teacher said I was lazy. It’s not true. In fact, I find Physics really difficult for me. Could you give me some advice on how to improve it?
Please write to me soon.
1.term 2.publish 3.free 4.consider 5.list 6.chief 7.speech 8.lonely 9.suggest 10.present 11.activities 12.return
一.1.had a high fever 2.take charge of 3.voted for 4.talk,over 5.keep fit 6.For this reason
7.not,at all 8.At break
二.1.be responsible for 2.be free for 3.getting on well with
4.try our best 5.once a week 6.are pleased with 7.a copy of
8.take notes 9.make a decision about
1.ought to 2.Should we;Yes,we should 3.ought not to;Ought,to
4,What ought we to do?
一.1-5 BCBDA 6-8 BCD
二.1.are free for 2.for free
三.1.should/ought to 2.shouldn't/ought not to 3.ought to
四.1.thinking about 2.think of 3.think,over 4.thought of
一.1-5 BDACC 6-10 BCDBC
二.11-15 DCBAC 16-20 CCABD
三.21-25 BCDCA 26-30 BABCD
五.41.free 42.includes 43.lonely 44.return 45.band
六.46.gets on well with 47.takes charge of 48.in a week's time
49.are pleased with 50.believe in
词汇:1.guilty 2.spell 3.case 4.admitted 5.recent 6.centre 7.rather 8.invite 9.empty 10.enenmies
短语:一.1.the same,as 2.no longer 3.at the back of 4.got away 5.by underground 6.was angry with 7.took away 8.kill herself
二.1.broke into 2.refused to go 3.instead of 4.from a distance 5.in addition to 6.says good
night to 7.lose money
句型:1.as well as 2.it is,to 3.so,that 4.forgets to da 5.practise playing 语法:
一.1-5 BACDA 6-10BDBCA 11-12CB
二.1.taking 2.to win 3.crying 4.to write 5.to have 6.going
五.41.crime 42.check 43.empty 44.tickets 45.mean
六.46.say goodnight to 47.refuse to da 48.got away 49.the same,as
50.was angry with
一。1-5 CBCAD 6-10 BDACB
二。11-15 ACDBD 16-20 ABCBC
三。1-25ACDCB 26-30 ABCDA
四。31-35 BABDA 36-40 BCDBB
41.fly 42.video 43.raise 44.else 45.research
46.are unaware of 47.links,together 48.more popular than
49.to make mistakes 50.has great understanding of
一。1-5 CDCAB 6-10 ABDBB
二.11-15 BCDAD 16-20 CBADC
三.21-25 CDBAC 26-30 DADBC
四.31-35 BCBAD 36-40 CBCAD
五.41.control 42.succeed 43.respect 44.fact 45.ancient
六.46.with a trick 47. pour,into 48.succeed in finishing 49.took care of
50.feel like going
一.1-5 BCDAB 6-10 ADCCA
二.11-15 CABCB 16-20 ACDCD
三.21-25 BCADB 26-30 CBBAD
四.31-35 BACDB 36-40 BCADB
五.41.similar 42.another 43.terrible 44.description 45.creatures
六.46.promised to 47.in no time 48.all his life 49.begged,to allow
50.in the shape of
1.creatures 2.regards 3.shape 4.prove 5.fat 6.promise 7.unusual 8.topic
9.responded 10.since 11.local 12.whisper
一.1.right away 2.sold out of 3.in return 4.taking off 5.all his life
6.make a complaint
二.1.complaint about 2.in no time 3.take pleasure in 4.have promised to
5.Millionsn of 6.shout at 7.begged,to buy
1.Do you belive 2.Can you tell,about 3.Have you ever seen 4.in a moment
1-5 BACCB 6-10 DCDAB 11-15 CDCBA
1.enough 2.hung 3.traditional 4.attract 5.sense 6.proud 7.preparing 8.position
9.thick 10.rest 11.memory 12.confident
一.1.is used to 2.tells jokes 3.be rude to 4.make apologies 5.were free from
6.broke down 7.got upest
二.1.laugh about 2.is prepared to 3.has the ability to 4.As long as 5.apply for
6.at holiday times 7.an expert in 8.have the experience of
一.1.is asked to clean 2.was set up 3.was woken up 4,was looked after
5.was laughed at
二.1.Who/Whom was,written by 2.Has,been finished 3.to be caught
4.had the ability to
1-5 CDCCA 6-10 DABDA 11-13 ADB
一。1-5 BABCD 6-10 ABCDA
二.11-15 BADCB 16-20 ABCDB
三.21-25 CABBD 26-30 ADCAC
四.31-35 CADCA 36-40 BDABC
五.41.repaired 42.memory 43.Dislike 44.chemistry 45.inspect
六.46.is free from 47.an expert in 48. At holiday times 49.has the ability to
1.cause 2.action 3.absorbed 4.serious 5.imagine 6.tourists 7.view 8.fix 9.public
10.reached 11.level 12.wealthy
一.1.caused,to 2.write about 3.pay a fine of 4.go back to 5.warm,up
6.in the form of 7.putting out 8.went to prison 9.a kind of
二.1.kept,from playing 2.In order to 3.take a holiday 4,the answer to
5.give up smoking 6.mountains of 7.threw away
1.saw,doing 2.isn't,easy as 3.different from 4.as hard as 5.four times,big
6.Thank you for
一1-5 DAABC 6-10 CDDAC 11-12 AC
二.1.question 2.questions 3.problem
三.1.like 2.the same as 3.like
一。1-5 DACBB 6-10 ACDBB
二.11-15 BADCA 16-20 CBBDB
三.21-25 DADBA 26-30 CACDB
四.31-35 CBCDB 36-40 ABDAC
五.41.tourists 42. fixed 43.view 44.reduce 45.village
六.46.take a holiday 47.keep,from playing 48.give up 49.warm ourselves up
50.get/go back to
一。1-5 BCAAD 6-10 CBACD
二.11-15 BDBDC 16-20 BACAC
三.21-25 ADBCC 26-30 DADDB
四31-35 CBDAC 36-40 ABDDC
五.41.free 42.invite 43.fact 44.enought 45.public
六.46.What a good 47.is used to 48.begged,to let 49.in no time
50.the same as
一． 1-3 CBA
二． 1.how to use the computer
2.to clean the classroom
3.to go to Beijing
一． 1.What do; think of
2.cant’t stand playing
三． 1-4 TTFF
5.It’s black and has two large round ears.
6.On November 18, 1928.
重点讲解1.is famous for 2.is famous as
1.sitcom 2.soap opera 3.news 4.comedy 5.action movie 6.cartoon 7.discussion 8.joke 9.culture
10.reason 11.character 12.plan 13.hope 14.stand 15.happen 16.expect 17.appear 18.become
19.lose 20.educational 21.meaningless 22.rich 23.successful 24.main 25.unlucky 26.famous
27.find out 28.be ready to 29.dress up 30.take sb’s place 31.do a good job
32.Wh00at do you plan to do tonight? 33.What do you think of talk shows?
Section A (1a-2d)
一．1.expecting 2.discussion 3.planned 4.hopes 5.news
二．1.can’t stand 2.loves 3.does’t like
三．1.soap opera 2.find out 3.learn;from 4.may happen 5.more educational
Grammar Focus-Section B 1d
一．1.meaningless 2.jokes 3.comedy 4.action 5.cartoon
二．1.to learn 2.to have 3.to buy 4.help 5.to live 6.to go 7.to be 8.to see 9.to answer 10.watching 三．1-5 DCEAB
Section B (2a-2e)
一．Becomes 2.rich 3.culture 4.successful 5.unlucky 6.lost 7.simple
二．1.appeared 2.films 3.more famous 4.characters 5.reason 6.get
三．1.The cartoon came out in New York.
2.Mickey always tried to face any danger.
3.We tried our best to face any danger.
4.We love the dog with two white ears.
5.The kind man is always ready to help others.
Section B 3a-Self Check
一．1.doesn’t like 2.can’t stand 3.What does; think of 4.What; plan to do 5.because they 二．1.dressed up 2.take my place 3.did a good job 4.played; role 5.shows; for 三．1.ready 2.educational 3.loves 4.either 5.reading 6.be
1. How was the football game?
2. What is Mary going to do?
3. Which player do you prefer, Lin Dan or Chen Jin?
4. What’s wrong with you?
5. My mother is ill. I have to look after her.
6. W: Where are you going?
M: I’m going to the hospital. I have a headache.
7. W: I’m going to see the basketball game this afternoon. M: Sounds great! Can I join you?
8. W: What time does the school meet start?
M: At three o’clock this afternoon.
9. W: Why don’t you eat some chocolate, Jack? Don’t you like it? M: Yes, I do. But there’s something wrong with my teeth.
10. W: We should eat fruit often.
M: You are right. Fruit is good for our health.
11.W: You should pass me the basketball.
M: I’m sorry. I missed it.
Q: What are they doing?
12. W: Would you like to go to my room to have some fruit?
M: I don’t want to stay in the room. Why not go out for a walk? Q: What does the boy want to do?
1~5 ABBCB 6~10 BABBA
22．hit 11~15 BCCAC 16~20 CABBA 25．worry about 21．nine-year-old 23．hurt 24．now
56~60 TFFTF 36~40 CBCCA 51~55 BDCCA 61~65 ADAAD 66~70 CADBD 41~45 DDADB 第三节：完形填空（共10小题，每小题1分，满分10分） 第三部分：阅读理解（共15小题，满分25分）
71．excited 72．potatoes 73．lie 74．yourself 75．Finally
76．is bad for
Kangkang’s healthy life
Look! That boy is Kangkang．He looks active because he has a healthy life．
Kangkang likes exercising very much．He goes to school on foot from Monday to Friday．After school，he loves running，playing basketball and swimming．On weekend，he often goes cycling with his classmates．He watches TV twice a week．And he has healthy eating habits．He has three meals every day．Vegetables，fruit and milk are his favorite food．He seldom eats junk food．Besides， he goes to bed early and gets up early．
So，as you see，Kangkang is really healthy．
31．C 在打电话时，介绍自己时不说I’m…，应该用This is…。
32．B 考查将来时的be going to结构。
英语参考答案·第1页（共四页） 77．have a fever 78．eating habits 79．give up 80．cheer on 第三节：书面表达（满分10分）
34．B 本句意思为“如果你头痛，你最好躺下来休息一会儿。”A表示“不应该”，B表示“最好不要”，D表示“千万不要，禁止”，只能选C。 考查句型“It’s+形容词+for sb． to do sth．”。本句中， it是形式主语， to learn English
35．D must表示“必须”。在句型“Must I/we…？”中，它的否定回答一般不用“No，you
mustn’t．”，要用“No，you needn’t．”或“No，you don’t have to．”。
45．B 根据teach sb. 及teach oneself=learn sth．by oneself可知，答案选C。 根据句意“没有艰苦的努力我们将什么也学不成”可知，答案选B。 由toothache可知应找dentist。 B不能修饰time，C与句意矛盾，D是错误的形式。 do sb．a favor帮某人一个忙。 go ahead在这里是“用吧”的意思。 根据答语可知是对频率进行提问，故选D。 考查there is going to be结构。there be与have不能同时用。 38．C prefer doing sth．喜欢做某事。 41．D care for关心，其余不符合题意。
55．A 根据will后跟动词原形，以及“我们不知道哪个队会赢”可知，答案选A。 根据上句“他每天都刻苦练习，所以人们认为他会破纪录”可知，答案选A。 in ten minutes表示“十分钟后”，故这里用一般将来时。 本句是说“老师正在告诉他们怎样掷铁饼”。故选B。 此句应选D，表示“越来越多的学生喜爱体育”。 keep是系动词，后跟形容词作表语。 本句表示运动过后，很多人都会成为朋友。故选C。 become“变成”，后跟名词、代词、分词。
60．F 从文章第二句可知。 从文章第一段最后一句可知是7~8小时。 失眠的人是很难入睡，而不是从来睡不着。 文章第二段第二句中one in three即三个人中有一个。 从文章倒数第三句可知是Franklin有4张床。
英语参考答案·第2页（共四页） 48．C 根据下句“他们中的一个是学校跳得最高的”，可知“他们在练习跳高”。故选C。 第三部分：阅读理解
1．You’d better brush your teeth twice a day．
2．Keep away from it．It’s dangerous．
3．Walking is necessary for good health．
4．We should drink enough water every day．
5．The boy often stays up late for reading．
6．May I borrow your book?
7．You must look after yourself and keep healthy．
8．Oh，I can’t sleep well．
9．How long do you exercise every day?
10．How often does Mr．Brown do exercise?
11．W：Tom，can you ride a bike?
M：Of course，I can．I usually go to school by bike instead of by bus．
Q：How does Tom go to school?
12．W：What’s wrong with you，Li Lei?
M：I have a stomachache．I ate too much yesterday．
英语参考答案·第3页（共四页） 根据第三段第一句可知棒球赛季从四月到九月，故选A。 根据第三段第三句可知赛季的末期，两个最好的队还要进行一场决赛。可知选D。 本文主要描述的是棒球。 69．B 根据最后一段第二句可知“足球赛季在棒球赛季结束后”，故选B。
Q：Why does Li Lei have a stomachache?
13．W：Do you like swimming，Jack?
M：Yes，I swim three times a week．
Q：How often does Jack swim?
14．M：Why are you tired every Monday? You must have stayed up late to watch soccer games．
W：No，I help my mother with the housework．
Q：What does she do on Sunday evenings?
15．M：Good morning，Doctor Wang!
W：Good morning，Chen Jing．What’s wrong with you?
Q：Where are they talking?
M：May I ask you some questions?
M：SARS spreads easily among people．What should we do to fight against it?
W：We should eat healthy food and do more exercise．
M：Do you drink milk often?
W：Yes，I think it’s good for my health．
M：How often do you drink it?
W：Every day．I have some bread，eggs and a glass of milk for breakfast．
M：Do you have any meat?
W：Yes，but only sometimes．
M：How often do you have it?
W：On weekends．Mom often makes dumplings for me．It’s my favorite food．
M：What about fruit?
W：I like fruit，too．I usually have some oranges after lunch．
M：What kind of food do you think is unhealthy?
W：Junk food，of course．But sometimes I eat it．
Yesterday a nine-year-old boy was playing football on the street．At that time，a car came quickly and hit him．The boy’s legs were hurt badly．Some people took him to the hospital as quickly as possible．The boy is in hospital now．His classmates and friends come to see him with flowers and fruits．And they ask him not to worry about his lessons．We hope the boy will get better soon．